Jump to content

Histoire

AF Member
  • Posts

    432
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Histoire

  1. Actually, we do. Unfortunately.
  2. It's funny how I just wanted a normal answer like "Yes I love that game yadayadayada" but instead I get a tour. lel While I do love Touhou, I don't buy the games or even anything related to it. But I do play the games, I just don't buy it. (Here comes the Cyberpolice) Also, worship me, as I have finished TH06(Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil) in Lunatic Difficulty! The next ones kept slapping me tho. Anyway, next question! If I told you that my gender here is a lie, would you believe it? Oohohohoho
  3. Overlord? I swear I'm just throwing one out here cuz I can't be bothered to actually think of one. But hey, Overlord really did disappoint me. There were so many skills, so many races, so many classes yet so little info. Like, holy, how many skills did Momonga even use during the fight in the last two episodes? And how many buffs did he use? and how many of those buffs do we actually know the effect? I swear if they did a better job at explaining the mechanics of that world, it would be a bit more fun to watch. But meh, at least it served as a timekiller after watching Log Horizon.
  4. What do you mean "some"? I'm fairly sure majority of people outside Japan can't. lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.
  5. Do you play Bullet Hells? Have you tried Touhou ones? If so, how do you fare with Lunatic Difficulty?
  6. How come I never followed you? Did I forget or was I feeling the aura of Glitters around you?

    1. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      Me neither! I didn't followed you xD Gomen bout that! I guess the glitter allergy is acting up :p

  7. I think my Avatar and Siggy is enough? Yes! Tanya Degurechaff is by far the most awesome loli I have ever seen. A mix of cuteness and brutality, I LOVE IT. Also, it's not like I was drawn here by the word "loli" or anything.
  8. Welcome to the forum. Questions? Ask away. Recommendations? Don't look at me! Lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. See ya around.
  9. tl:dr won't bother ever. Welcome to the forum stranger. Try not to be too much of a weeb. It brings pain to me that you're my friend sometimes. Jk.
  10. Well, hallo. Welcome to the forum. If you have questions, ask away. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your time here. See ya around
  11. I'm like, waiting for something interesting to happen.

    1. zoop

      zoop

      You should create something interesting.

    2. Histoire

      Histoire

      I doubt I could. I'll let others do the creating and I'll just uhh... do what I usually do... laze around.

    3. zoop
  12. I love it. Thanks for the set! Much love~

  13. Hooooly I actually won that. LOL
  14. What the heck is this thing called sleep? Jk. I sleep face up. I tend to stay in the same position until I wake up. I'm weird like that.
  15. Here's another question. Who's the first person you think of when I say the name "Eva" *more hue*
  16. Yeah. So off guard, you didn't even bother asking how I knew that name. lol
  17. Question. Who's the first person you think of when I say the name "Chelsea"? hue
  18. Hallo hallo. Welcome to the forums. Questions? Ask away~ Anyway, see ya around!
  19. Let's pretend I never saw those posts. Lol

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. zoop

      zoop

      Someone just came in throwing links to their Discord chat everywhere. They got hammered. x)

    3. Frost

      Frost

      If they haven't been deleted I can do that once I get home

    4. zoop

      zoop

      Don't worry, I took out the trash. :3

  20. Necromancy lol. I sleep around 12mn if I had a busy day. But most of the time, I sleep around 3am to 6am. Then wake up at 7am. Lol kill me.
  21. Welcome to the forum. If you have questions, ask away. I do hope you enjoy your time here. See ya around!
  22. The online list makes me happeh

  23. Heyo wassup Welcome to the forum. Any questions? Ask away! Anyway, see ya around~
  24. I play a lot of Visual novels. Eroge that is. Would love to see, or play, or both.
×
×
  • Create New...