Jump to content

katyC

AF Member
  • Posts

    154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by katyC

  1. recently became crazy about Mitzuki Nana, listning to her Black Diamond and other songs, they reminds me of my loli time. when I looks like this
  2. like the Ova"Dēta Ikō", where all the characters have a happy ending.
  3. "Cosplay Club" was once a popular plot setting in Asian shojo fiction…. (eh… off topic)
  4. Yeah, and I actually cried while watching Mirrai Nikki. Awhhh...I gets emotional very easily. Yuno's adopt parents are so mean, but her stepmother protected her in the third universe. And how Yuno protect Yuki is so heart touching. (I'm the kind of person who laugh at jokes that's not even funny and cried while reading books or watching movie.)
  5. Sshhhh~~~Yuno is here….. Although many people thinks that Yuno is too bloody and twisted, but eh…..I actually enjoy watching Yuno killing other people…=.= What kind of twisted creepy person am I……. But what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?
  6. Soul Calibur: Lost Swords Game will be released in Europe this spring
  7. Anime version of Attack On Titan is very great, any fans out there? Let's rate this cosplay of Eren!
  8. oatmeal cookies.....my mom failed on it and no one willl eat them so I have to..finish them.. and banana cake, she failled on it too.....
  9. I'm a night person,too. But I usualy don't go on computer after 8pm,because I was on the computer the whold day ..=.= But i stay very late at night, sometimes drawing, reading, or sometimes just pretending to be reading...=.=
  10. My name is Katy and I'm very happy to be an member at this forum. *u*
×
×
  • Create New...