Jump to content

Pokii

AF Member
  • Posts

    103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Pokii

  1. @Ryuji Including Pikachu and Riolu. Here's a video from Japanese Nintendo Direct. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNNXJky5CE
  2. Banned for having Gintama signature :3
  3. I hope this game is much more improved version than Gates of Infinity with emotional feels and good storyline plot just like PMD2.
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZrjOLg5kY
  5. just remember that the ban reason are suppose to be not serious and having fun Banned for having 0 posts.
  6. Drank orange juice and ate hot dogs. ;p
  7. Wow, I have commit a sin for not coming this site daily. Life, school, and other issues are taking over for me. D:

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Hello fellow Pokemaniac! I recognize my beloved Lisia in your profile cover :p

    2. Pokii

      Pokii

      Yeah, but it's old. It's time for a new change for this profile.

    3. Optic

      Optic

      Welcome back - hope to see you more active Pokii-san :)

  8. Even through I like Charmander and people pick this adorable fire starter but I stick with first choice and Bulbasaur is the one! Cyndaquil is one of the fire type Pokemon that I truly love as for the others is meh. I love water starters Mudkip, Oshawott, and Froakie because of their final evolution typing and their coolness. Turtwing needs more love and I love picking this Pokemon in D/P/Pt.
  9. Gen 1: Bulbasaur Gen 2: Cyndaquil Gen 3: Mudkip Gen 4: Turtwig Gen 5: Oshawott Gen 6: Froakie
  10. why don't you go to skype that much? ;-;

    1. Optic

      Optic

      Time zones. :( I used to have Skype on my smartphone but it was draining a lot of my battery so I had to remove it. Will look at re-adding it to see if there's any improvement.

  11. I'm back to see what's the forum up to nowadays. : )

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Pokii

      Pokii

      Thanks Optic. : )

    3. drill

      drill

      Welcome back, Pokii!!! Also, nice avatar :)

    4. Pokii

      Pokii

      Thank you drill!~

  12. Busy week. :(

    1. Optic

      Optic

      You alright? *poke

  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSpbidEyXU
  14. @Optic Are you crazy to do it? If yes, then please do so!
  15. *stalks*

    1. Optic

      Optic

      Poke! [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aN0paOH.jpg[/IMG]

  16. Pokii

    Hey!

    We welcome you to the Anime forums!~ I hope you enjoy your stay and this is nice place to discuss any anime. Ask any staff member if you have any questions. ;3
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPsrvtzGI5w
  18. If it's terribly cooked then I just threw it away = waste of food = waste of money. I just eat whatever it's there if I failed to cook something but I don't feel like cooking anything because I'm lazy. However, cooking is important for our daily lives so...
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bp0Ry_pa1o
×
×
  • Create New...