Hi there!

SpaWnAge

Hello Yuuki,

I am glad that you asked :P

I got a lot of favorites that comes in mind, but i am mostly connected with hajimme no ippo, i loved it from the first episode! Not specifically for boxing but i like the effort every character make!

:D

I got a lot of favorites that comes in mind, but i am mostly connected with hajimme no ippo, i loved it from the first episode! Not specifically for boxing but i like the effort every character make!

Hajime no Ippo has a brilliantly inspiring story , have you seen seasons 2&3 ?

The last few episodes of season 3 are heartbreaking , it's old man Kamogawa and Nekota in their prime , it has one of the best fights in the whole series and one of the most amazing punches as well.

I'm dying for the 4th season :'(

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite genres of music?

I have a wide taste of music, from rock to hip hop, i met trip hop from samurai champloo (nujabes so genius)

a small metal and electronic side!

nujabes my favorite!

Hajime no Ippo has a brilliantly inspiring story , have you seen seasons 2&3 ?

The last few episodes of season 3 are heartbreaking , it's old man Kamogawa and Nekota in their prime , it has one of the best fights in the whole series and one of the most amazing punches as well.

I'm dying for the 4th season :'(

Yeap, i saw everything! A season 4 will be so awesome but no rumours yet...!

Welcome to the Anime Forums, SpanWnAge! This place is great, the members are nice, and there is some fun things happening in this forum! I hope you have fun, make new friends, and enjoy yourself! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...