Camping WTF

Seshi

Why do people like going camping in the summer? Beats me... but here they are! So here I am - asking you guys - what kind of messed up camping adventure did you get yourself into?

Who decided to show up at your campsite? 

A bear? Have a crazy amount of ants or mosquitos for no reason? 

What did I do to deserve this shitty campsite? Any of this sound familiar? Or do you actually love camping 😂 let me know, I’m genuinely interested and have some pretty good camping stories of my own. Pics are a bonus. 

I actually prefer camping in the fall, when the leaves start to change and it’s a nice time to get warm by the fire. I don’t mind a cold tent so much, as the sleeping bag will keep me warm. But for some reason, my family prefers camping in summer. So we went last summer to the mountains to escape the heat and enjoy some waterfalls. Could have been the best camping experience ever, but we went with extended family.. nuff said. We did manage to escape the drama for a little tiny bit of the trip. Hiking was a blast, and cooling off in the water when we made it to our destination made it worth the effort. 

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

I don't really get 'going camping' per se. But what I did do was camping because it was necessary when I was hiking. Not much to say, except that a couple of wolves were chasing us for a few kilometers but when they saw that there wasn't much of a feast from two worn out hikers, they didn't bother. Oh yeah, since it was in the mountains it was really dark and really silent, but we were too tired from hiking to really take it in 😂