Continue the Story with one word

Seshi

• 2 weeks later...

Full

Edit: Because I seem to have nothing better to do after work, I thought I'd take it upon myself to compile the entire story up to this point. What the hell am I doing with my life? 😭

Spoiler

The monster is sexy and stubborn but generous. Until a thief stolen his Mojo Jojo wrecks his face. Then, it’s a shock cause pain caused by failure somehow makes it worse. Miraculously, somehow they cancer caused stone broke. Tonight vengeance arrives never reducing nothing although can will triumph? Happiness despair and chimichangas yum! Absolutely delicious! Thank you very much kind person. Greetings, world today we will move to Japan for our favourite hobby which is anime! So off we go but before we do anything else we should say that we estimate a spacecraft was overhead moving quickly towards the west continent to procure the artifact from those unenlightened beings and bring it back to base for testing. After that we can determine where the other one is acquired from the extraterrestrials that would use them against humanity. Fortunately, the fiends weren’t competent enough to use their computers directly to reverse engineer the code systematically, which would mean that these aliens have discovered new ways for utilization of the death of our species critical development unless Virgin Mobile phone is disabled and righteous. Thus far, it has proven the critics thoughs were processes for evil. Parties are fun, unless it goes south, because Gremlins attacked addicts at Grandma’s house party going full

Edited by viruxx
Please send help
  • Funny 2

They

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

Omg that story was wild what is going on here lollll 

The part that says "Parties are fun, unless it goes south, because Gremlins attacked addicts at Grandma’s house party going full crazy." cracks me up. xD

• Funny 1

26 minutes ago, viruxx said:

They

The part that says "Parties are fun, unless it goes south, because Gremlins attacked addicts at Grandma’s house party going full crazy." cracks me up. xD

I like the beginning too. 
"The monster is sexy and stubborn but generous"
I was like, me too monster, me too 🤣

-

Decided

• Funny 2