Hey!

Why thank you~

Hmm Hmm Hmm~

I of course have alot of love for HDN: The Animation. Just listing off the top of my head, I really like Kiddy Grade, I'm a massive, massive fan. I really like Railgun as well. I'm a fan of the Tenchi Muyo series - not like GX or the newer stuff though. I even liked Tenchi in Tokyo!

Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha. Sekirei, and some more obscure SOL like Penguin Musume.

I haven't watched the full Ghost in a Shell series, but I have been watching the rebooted Arise OVA's.

The World Only God Knows was a recent favorite of mine. Rurouni Kenshin. When I was alot younger I really liked Gundam, but its been YEARS since I've watched any real Mech based ones.

Destiny of the Shrine Maiden.

Mmmmmmmm, gosh, I can't get any more off my head for now, but those are some of my faves. I have more stored in here somewhere.

I recently watched Expelled from Paradise, which was fun though.

I kinda went from being a big watcher to trying to write stuff or make roleplays about new ideas though~~

Anyways thanks for the greeting <3

I of course have alot of love for HDN: The Animation.

HDN is great! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

I really like Railgun as well.

Railgun <3 <3 <3

<3 Misaka <3

Have you watched A Certain Magical Index? (the anime Railgun is a spinoff of)

I recently watched Expelled from Paradise, which was fun though.

I recently watched this as well. It was quite great! Gotta love those tsunderes <3

I kinda went from being a big watcher to trying to write stuff or make roleplays about new ideas though~~

We have small (sorta active) Roleplay section on here.

Anyways thanks for the greeting.

You're welcome!

HDN is great! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Railgun <3 <3 <3

<3 Misaka <3

Have you watched A Certain Magical Index? (the anime Railgun is a spinoff of)

I recently watched this as well. It was quite great! Gotta love those tsunderes <3

We have small (sorta active) Roleplay section on here.

You're welcome!

Yep~ Maybe by being here I'll start watching more! I haven't been in a community that discussed anime very much in quite some time, so I'm positive it'll positively rub off on me.

You know, I have Magical Index saved on my favorites, but I didn't watch it because I heard somewhere it was very very slow in comparison to Railgun? Less action and stuff? Never did investigate after hearing that a few times. Do you recommend? I could always start it up again.

Haha yes, I do have a love for tsunderes. The animation in that movie was excellent, and the story made me really think about technology, life, just, good ol lessons. Angela's design was really interesting as well. I liked it, would watch another, the combat scenes were sweet near the ending.

HDN was a wonderful thing, I love all the games, and I generally love the series (at least the canon games). I awaited the series with much anticipation and it didn't disappoint me at all. Quite pleased!

I'll slide on by the RP section and see whats happenin! Warm welcomes are always the best :)

Yep~ Maybe by being here I'll start watching more! I haven't been in a community that discussed anime very much in quite some time, so I'm positive it'll positively rub off on me.

Yeah...although I think I spend more time on here than I do watching actual anime xP.

You know, I have Magical Index saved on my favorites, but I didn't watch it because I heard somewhere it was very very slow in comparison to Railgun? Less action and stuff? Never did investigate after hearing that a few times. Do you recommend? I could always start it up again.

I love A Certain Magical Index. It's got a decent amount of action. About the only thing I dislike about it is the inclusion of Religion. I'm almost finished with season 2 of Index and I am definitely enjoying it. Misaka shows up quite often. The main characters of Index, Touma and Index are great!

Haha yes, I do have a love for tsunderes. The animation in that movie was excellent, and the story made me really think about technology, life, just, good ol lessons. Angela's design was really interesting as well. I liked it, would watch another, the combat scenes were sweet near the ending.

I really wouldn't be surprised if that happened in the future. I would NEVER go though. As nice as it would be, I can't stand the thought of being controlled like that.

ea Factory' date=' post: 10637, member: 575"']

HDN was a wonderful thing, I love all the games, and I generally love the series (at least the canon games). I awaited the series with much anticipation and it didn't disap[/size]point me at all. Quite pleased!

You'll get along quite well with Optic, the forum founder. He's a tiny bit obsessed with Hyperdimension Neptunia :P

I'll slide on by the RP section and see whats happenin! Warm welcomes are always the best :)

Out of all the forums I've ever been apart of, the best welcome I've gotten is from Anime Forums! It's my online home. I love everybody here!

Here's a list of all the anime I can recommend.

Angel Beats, Toradora, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Toaru Kagaku no Index, Little Busters, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Dog Days, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, Hyperdimension Neptune, Baka and Test, Kamisama Kiss Steins;Gate and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

If you want to know more about any of them, just message me and I'll tell you about them.

Here's a list of all the anime I can recommend.

Angel Beats, Toradora, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Toaru Kagaku no Index, Little Busters, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Dog Days, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, Hyperdimension Neptune, Baka and Test, Kamisama Kiss and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

If you want to know more about any of them, just message me and I'll tell you about them.

OMG RYUGI

I completely forgot about Angel Beats ;-;

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT ANIME <3

and Shakugan No Shana.

I have to finish Pet Na Kanojo ._.

:o How do you forget the awesomeness that is Angel Beats? That's like forgetting to breathe :P

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is wonderful <3 Definitely worth finishing.

Btw, if you haven't watched Toradora yet, I must issue a royal decree stating for you to watch it. It's one of my top favorites.

:o How do you forget the awesomeness that is Angel Beats? That's like forgetting to breathe :P

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is wonderful <3 Definitely worth finishing.

Btw, if you haven't watched Toradora yet, I must issue a royal decree stating for you to watch it. It's one of my top favorites.

Yeah I goofed on that one, big time xD

I should finish~

I heard alot about Toradora (I see Taiga in your avi there...) I really need to watch that.

I heard alot about Toradora (I see Taiga in your avi there...) I really need to watch that.

You REALLY need to watch Toradora!

Yep, my Taiga <3 is my avatar. My username Ryuji is a reference to Ryuuji from Toradora.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

I really like Railgun as well

Who's your favorite character?

The World Only God Knows was a recent favorite of mine.

I highly suggest the manga to this, as it has quite a few paths that the anime did not explore, as well as a much better goddess arc, and an actual ending to it.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Who's your favorite character?

I highly suggest the manga to this, as it has quite a few paths that the anime did not explore, as well as a much better goddess arc, and an actual ending to it.

I'll have to add that to my list :)

While I find Shirai hilarious, I'm right with alot of people in liking Misaka. Her personality is cool, and of course I really enjoy her powers. My interest in her is what pretty much drew my interest into watching in the first place :D.

Been a real long time since i watched -- well anything. Coming here is sure to get me back on track. Seems like Ryuji is already nudging me back into my old habits :3

While I find Shirai hilarious, I'm right with alot of people in liking Misaka. Her personality is cool, and of course I really enjoy her powers. My interest in her is what pretty much drew my interest into watching in the first place :D.

You know, I find that most people like Misaka. During my first watch, I did as well, but during my rewatch of Railgun, I thought that Saten was a much better character, imo.

Been a real long time since i watched -- well anything. Coming here is sure to get me back on track. Seems like Ryuji is already nudging me back into my old habits :3

As will I. xD Put Fate/Zero, Code Geass, and Your Lie in April onto your list if you haven't watched them already.

You know, I find that most people like Misaka. During my first watch, I did as well, but during my rewatch of Railgun, I thought that Saten was a much better character, imo.

As will I. xD Put Fate/Zero, Code Geass, and Your Lie in April onto your list if you haven't watched them already.

I'm grateful for the introduction and for the help drill~~

Gosh, I really should watch that again. *knocks cobwebs off Hulu*

I started Fate/Zero and haven't finished. Last thing I watched from Fate was Infinite Blade Works movie (which I loved :D).

Okay so Code Geass I so have to watch.....

*is buried under her irresponsibility* >_<

So I just finished season 2 of Index last night and I need to revise my recommendation. Season 1 of A Certain Magical Index is great! Season 2.........has great parts but overall isn't nearly as good and the ending of Season 2 will just leaving you like....that's it? Seriously? The second season is almost not even worth watching.