Hi Everyone!

Hi,

I'm new here (well I guess that's kind of a no-brainer, LOL) and I am also new to anime (going to be making a rec post shortly) I have watched anime like Hamtaro (I started that one when I was little and I still love it!), Pokemon ( I started that one more recently) and a little Sailor Moon (need to get back to that one).

I hope to see you on the forums!

Outlaw

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Do you know which Genres you like?

I would be happy to make some recommendations!

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Do you know which Genres you like?

I would be happy to make some recommendations!

When it comes to anime, I have not watched anything but what I said before, so I'm not familiar with anime genres, but of you[re talking about basic genres I like action, adventure, comedy, fantasy and sci fi.

Let's see, you might like Fairy Tail, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Tokyo Ravens, Sword Art Online and Steins;Gate. Those are all pretty good.

How do you feel about Romance? Personally, it's my favorite Genre and many of the anime I love fall into it (including a few of the ones I listed).

• Like 1

Hello Outlaw :P , Yuuki desu , welcome to the forum I hope you have fun here.

If you're still new you'll probably want to get a feel fro what you like before you jump into anything major so I recommend you go with a couple classics/ popular anime and see what you like and from there branch out.

My recommendations are:

For the shorter series:

Death Note

Berserk

Code Geass

Guilty Crown

Tokyo Ghoul

Steins;Gate

Sword Art Online

Claymore

Canaan

Log Horizon

Kuroko no Basket

Black Lagoon

Hellsing

For the medium series:

Full Metal Alchemist

Kenichi

Tsubasa Chronicle

Hajime no Ippo

For the longer series:

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Fairy Tail

I may have put a lot there but they are all good and all have many things that you may enjoy and take from them to help guide you to your genre.

• Like 1

Let's see, you might like Fairy Tail, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Tokyo Ravens, Sword Art Online and Steins;Gate. Those are all pretty good.

How do you feel about Romance? Personally, it's my favorite Genre and many of the anime I love fall into it (including a few of the ones I listed).

I like romance, it all depends on the type it is though...

I like romance, it all depends on the type it is though...

In that case, I can highly recommend Toradora, Angel Beats, Gosick, Golden Time, Your Lie in April, and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo!

Hi,

I'm new here (well I guess that's kind of a no-brainer, LOL) and I am also new to anime (going to be making a rec post shortly) I have watched anime like Hamtaro (I started that one when I was little and I still love it!), Pokemon ( I started that one more recently) and a little Sailor Moon (need to get back to that one).

I hope to see you on the forums!

Outlaw

Welcome to the forum I'm new also enjoy I hope I do also :).

Hello @SixShooterOutlaw, welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I have watched anime like Hamtaro (I started that one when I was little and I still love it!), Pokemon ( I started that one more recently) and a little Sailor Moon (need to get back to that one).

Oooh those are definitely some old-school solid titles. Hamtaro I did notice years ago for having such cute looking characters but admittedly I never did watch it. Pokémon... what series did you start watching? There are so many regions and Pokémon now I've lost track. xD And Sailor Moon... have you seen the newer reboot version Sailor Moon Crystal? I didn't get into it much but of the few episodes I saw it seemed to be a huge boost in animation.

• 3 weeks later...