Anime what you remember the most?

VXDragonSlayer

Even among my favorite anime, I still forget just about all of it. :P However, out of those, I probably remember Steins;Gate the best due to watching it twice (coming up three times now :P), and that I've played the VN. In general, I can remember VNs and manga far better than I can anime.

My most memorable anime would have to be Naruto then Eureka 7 and then Kuroko no Basket.

Naruto because I have been watching it for so long , Eurreka 7 because of Renton and Eureka and then Kuroko no Basket because it's just awesome :P

• Like 1

My most memorable anime would have to be Naruto then Eureka 7 and then Kuroko no Basket.

Naruto because I have been watching it for so long , Eureka 7 because of Renton and Eureka and then Kuroko no Basket because it's just awesome :P

yeah i watch eureka 7 all time and naruto but not as much i am up to date with naruto but don't replay most eps but i still love it as it was the first anime i ever watched my uncle recommend it to me and that's how i got into anime 5 or 4 years ago lol! dont know how i grew to love romance maybe because he recommended neon genesis evangelion!

yeah i watch eureka 7 all time and naruto but not as much i am up to date with naruto but don't replay most eps but i still love it as it was the first anime i ever watched my uncle recommend it to me and that's how i got into anime 5 or 4 years ago lol!

Haha Naruto was also the anime that made me become an anime enthusiast / otaku I used to steal my step brothers laptop so I could watch :P , then I made the mistake of introducing my step sister ... she loved the anime but I had much less time to watch :'(

• Agree 1

Haha Naruto was also the anime that made me become an anime enthusiast / otaku I used to steal my step brothers laptop so I could watch :P , then I made the mistake of introducing my step sister ... she loved the anime but I had much less time to watch :'(

Wow i think most of us either watched naruto or death note as a starter, if not tell me what your first one was everyone!

Yeah that was awesome!

Yeah it was really great, so while on the topic. You were in chihiro ship right? depending on your answer the future might be changed.

• Geano locked this topic