Hello, I'm new.

Stormheart

Hello, I'm new to this site and I was hoping I could get some anime recommendations( what to watch ). I enjoy comedy, action, horror and slice of life. Honestly, I'm pretty easy to please anything with a decent plot and characters will entertain me. :)

• Agree 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Lets see, for comedy, watch K-On, Sakurasou, and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. Action is a bit harder, as most action I like involes other genres as well. Railgun (action/supernatural), Code Geass (action/mecha), and Samurai Champloo (action/adventure/comedy). Can't say I'm an expert on SoL or horror though. Althouth, I guess all of the comedy anime I listed have a decent amount of SoL in them, so that counts.

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Lets see, for comedy, watch K-On, Sakurasou, and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. Action is a bit harder, as most action I like involes other genres as well. Railgun (action/supernatural), Code Geass (action/mecha), and Samurai Champloo (action/adventure/comedy). Can't say I'm an expert on SoL or horror though. Althouth, I guess all of the comedy anime I listed have a decent amount of SoL in them, so that counts.

Thanks, I don't mind if they mix genres. I was just using layman's terms to describe some of the genres I like.

Thanks, I don't mind if they mix genres. I was just using layman's terms to describe some of the genres I like.

Well, I hope you like them then! I would probably suggest starting with Samurai Champloo if you haven't watched that already, as it has the same author as Cowboy Bebop.

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Fantastic SoL: Toradora! <3 (My personal favorite), Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, K-On!, and Golden Time.

Hello and welcome to the forum Stormheart , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Hello, I'm new to this site and I was hoping I could get some anime recommendations( what to watch ). I enjoy comedy, action, horror and slice of life. Honestly, I'm pretty easy to please anything with a decent plot and characters will entertain me. :)

I recommend :

Nana (SoL , Drama , Romance)

Eden of the East (SoL [sort of] , Romance)

Hajime no Ippo (Sport , Boxing)

Aquarion Evol (Sci-Fi , Mech , Romance)

Berserk (Fantasy , Drama , Action , Horror , Romance)

Another (Horror , Thriller)

Ergo Proxy (Sci-fi , Supernatural)

Eureka 7 (Sci-Fi , Mech , Romance)

I hope you enjoy , if you haven't already seen them :P

Hello new, Im FSL29

regarding suggestion :

-Working!! Series (There are 3 seasons)

-Kokoro Connect

Action would be Guilty Crown.

Hello new, Im FSL29

regarding suggestion :

-Working!! Series (There are 3 seasons)

-Kokoro Connect

Action would be Guilty Crown.

Hello and welcome FSL29 , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P also you can post a thread to introduce yourself Here :P

I am also a huge fan of Working !! / Working !!! xD , glad to see a new fan around :P

Hello and welcome FSL29 , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P also you can post a thread to introduce yourself Here :P

I am also a huge fan of Working !! / Working !!! xD , glad to see a new fan around :P

Oh, sure I think I already introduced myself enough tough before but thanks

yeah that series deserved a lot of fans so sad that this might be the last season.

Hello @Stormheart, a late welcome from me for you.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Anime Forums. :)

Out of all the recommendations so far, I highly recommend what Yuuki suggested too - Ergo Proxy.

Decent action, strong character development and also has many psychological thriller elements. You might also like PSYCHO-PASS too. :)

Ergo Proxy (Sci-fi , Supernatural)

• 2 weeks later...