Hey Everyone nice to meet you all.

God Gohan

My name is @God Gohan, and I'm already in love with this site. I'm in love with anime, and manga as well. This site has so many features that I'm interested in checking out. I'm already used to this kind of website because I'm active on a gaming forum that uses xenforo. Matter of fact that's how I found this place lol. I hope you all welcome me to the site. I've had a fun time reading the Forum Guidelines, and if you have any questions for me feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to answer your questions. ^_^

Tumblr_momjbvysfo1r233quo1_500.gif.e154bc80286666319cfd2800ef571979.gif

• Like 1

Welcome GoG.

once again I fail to become a senpai, judging from your post you probably know more about xenforo than me ;-;

why? why is there no one that is purely new ;-;

ok put that aside, I dont know, I think I have seen you in some other anime-related xenforo forum, have you ever registered in any of them except here?

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

What is your favorite anime?

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

Also, favorite genre of music?

What is your favorite anime?

I don't have a favorite anime, but some of my favorite animes I'm watching at the moment are Gangsta., Gate: The Self-Defense Forces Fight Like This in Another Land, and Overlord, Magi, and Hajime No Ippo

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

Yes I love reading manga, I'm reading Rikudou, Magi, and World Customize Creator at the moment. I don't have a favorite manga.

Also, favorite genre of music?

Any kind of music.

Welcome GoG.

once again I fail to become a senpai, judging from your post you probably know more about xenforo than me ;-;

why? why is there no one that is purely new ;-;

ok put that aside, I dont know, I think I have seen you in some other anime-related xenforo forum, have you ever registered in any of them except here?

I'm actually not an expert on Xenforo. I just used a gaming forum that had xenforo. So I'm actually knew here. :) This is my first anime related xenforo site. :)

Hello there God Gohan, welcome to Anime Forums!

I'm already used to this kind of website because I'm active on a gaming forum that uses xenforo. Matter of fact that's how I found this place lol.

Ooohhh.... I'm super curious to know which gaming forum that might be, if that's okay with you? ;)

I'm actually not an expert on Xenforo. I just used a gaming forum that had xenforo. So I'm actually knew here. :) This is my first anime related xenforo site. :)

okay Im satisfied with that answer, if you ever need help.

Just post "Senpai, FSL-senpai notice me!" in your profile post I will come in a matter of second. Hell even less than that.

Looks like a nice and stellar community. Also nice that we got a mention if you found us from there. :angel:

Nope, but I have to thank them, because since they used Xenforo. I loved the layout of the website so I went browsing on Xenforo, for anime Xenforo sites. Then yours popped up. :D

I loved the layout of the website so I went browsing on Xenforo, for anime Xenforo sites. Then yours popped up. :D

Ahhh I see, an indirect way of finding us. (o^.^o)

Yes forums are an interesting beast at the moment. In the past I've tried MyBB, SMF and IPB. XF is the one I've enjoyed the most by far. You may have also stumbled upon vBulletin which is currently a trainwreck at the moment. :|

We are continually looking at improving the experience and activity around here - if you have any ideas please feel free to let us know.:angel:

I'm more active on gaming section on there especially GTA V section.

Oh I see, I will register sometimes, I will tell you something about it when I do.

But I will probably only be active in FIFA section (if there is one).

You may have also stumbled upon vBulletin which is currently a trainwreck at the moment.

vBulletin is s***, end of the story.

• Agree 1

Ahhh I see, an indirect way of finding us. (o^.^o)

Yes forums are an interesting beast at the moment. In the past I've tried MyBB, SMF and IPB. XF is the one I've enjoyed the most by far. You may have also stumbled upon vBulletin which is currently a trainwreck at the moment. :|

We are continually looking at improving the experience and activity around here - if you have any ideas please feel free to let us know.:angel:

I'm going to do my best to contribute to this site. :)

Oh I see, I will register sometimes, I will tell you something about it when I do.

But I will probably only be active in FIFA section (if there is one).

There is.

hey that censorship is unfair optic!

there is no young people that have already watched anime/exposed to japanese culture and still pure..

come on xD.

I'm going to do my best to contribute to this site. :)

There is.

I will join then. your uname is the same with here right.

I write the Blog for Anime Forums which consists of an in-depth look of the first three episodes of anime of my choice. I also contribute to writing summaries/character profiles for the Anime Landing Pages.

omg I love the blog, because I saw Gate episode 3, nice job on writing those. I'm going to have fun reading through those. I'm going to look through the anime landing pages as well. :)

• Like 1