Any BL anime?

LeiXieSapphire

Question

Hii~~!                       (don't get me wrong, there was no shounen-ai tag that's why I had to choose yaoi) :(

I have watched all shounen-ai anime and now I'm empty ;-; Any way, I need any, ANY type of BL/ Shounen-ai anime! because I cannot handle yaoi (cuz it's too intense) so, I would prefer shounen-ai or BL you can say, and thank you alot sooo much for recommending me! 

I have almost search all the websites of BL recommendations but they're all yaoi. That's why any BL/shounen-ai will work! Female characters are also fine~~ (I love when a girl is rejected :D)

Shounen-ai undertones work well as well. I mean, when 2 boys like each other (or maybe love) it's good for fujoshis, because sometimes romance and shounen-ai are too much so, undertones are basically much worth, for me, at least.

Thank you for the reply and recommending me and thank you soo much in advance for giving your (precious) time!!!

BYEBYE! have a good life

2 answers to this question

Hm...not sure if it counts as shonen ai, but I really enjoyed The Cain Saga (which features the God Child series) by Kaori Yuki. It's very Gothic (set in Victorian England) and starts as kind of a murder mystery series, but gets really weird with God Child. There's no sex, but there's hints at it in various places. Word of warning: it is a dark historical fantasy, so it's not a happy go lucky rom com. It's a manga, not an anime (I don't think they ever made an anime of it). 

Uh...other than that Judith Park did a shonen ai I enjoyed (or the Korean/European equivalent) called Y Square (am I dating myself). I think there was a sequel, too. It's a one or two shot XD

Oh! I didn't think Loveless got too graphic...um...I know there's some anime episodes, but they never finished the anime.

Not sure how helpful I have been. I don't read/watch a lot of happy romance manga or anime XD

6 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Hm...not sure if it counts as shonen ai, but I really enjoyed The Cain Saga (which features the God Child series) by Kaori Yuki. It's very Gothic (set in Victorian England) and starts as kind of a murder mystery series, but gets really weird with God Child. There's no sex, but there's hints at it in various places. Word of warning: it is a dark historical fantasy, so it's not a happy go lucky rom com. It's a manga, not an anime (I don't think they ever made an anime of it). 

Uh...other than that Judith Park did a shonen ai I enjoyed (or the Korean/European equivalent) called Y Square (am I dating myself). I think there was a sequel, too. It's a one or two shot XD

Oh! I didn't think Loveless got too graphic...um...I know there's some anime episodes, but they never finished the anime.

Not sure how helpful I have been. I don't read/watch a lot of happy romance manga or anime XD

Not much helpful, but still thank you very much for replying and giving your suggestions. I don't read a lot of manga and as for shounen-ai anime, I've watched all shounen-ai. Just yaoi are left, but I can't handle too much graphic sex or any scenes regarding that... so I don't watch/read them.

Loveless is a very nice anime, I recommend it.   I, actually, thought very much about watching it after a huge research about if its' yaoi or simple BL.

Thank you & Have a good time. :) 

• Like 1