Ahoy!

kamomesan

I've gotten tired of the looming presence of other social media websites and came here in search of a smaller and more easy-going community.

Usually I turn to older manga and anime to de-stress from college life. Really appreciate the mastery and elegance that you find in hand drawn/animated works.  But I enjoy collecting new lore and theories from fan sites and wikis, so I do sometimes keep up with new series anyway.

I have a rather chaotic assortment of hobbies, but some relevant ones are: learning to read Japanese, drawing and writing. I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

On 11/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, kamomesan said:

I've gotten tired of the looming presence of other social media websites and came here in search of a smaller and more easy-going community.

Usually I turn to older manga and anime to de-stress from college life. Really appreciate the mastery and elegance that you find in hand drawn/animated works.  But I enjoy collecting new lore and theories from fan sites and wikis, so I do sometimes keep up with new series anyway.

I have a rather chaotic assortment of hobbies, but some relevant ones are: learning to read Japanese, drawing and writing. I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

heyo~ and welcome to af-forums~

On 11/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, kamomesan said:

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

mood

i used to study japanese during my college days, (mainly 3 years ago), but then i got overwhelmed by the amount of kanji there was, and the studies i had to do, that i forgot my hiragana and katakana >.>...

drawing is my past time aswell, but as of current, its studying, gotta prep up for my board examination, which in like, two months, hoboihoboi

writing..well...a bit?

i mean, im doing (read; was) a script for the game im creating...but well, baord exam and stuff >.>...

again, welcome to af-forums my guy~

15 hours ago, XII360 said:

again, welcome to af-forums my guy~

Thanks for the welcome and good luck on your boards, X!

It'd be dope to hear about your game sometime. I've been thinking about coding my own, and it'd be nice to get some insight on other people's personal projects.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 hours ago, kamomesan said:

It'd be dope to hear about your game sometime. I've been thinking about coding my own, and it'd be nice to get some insight on other people's personal projects.

its pretty much an RPGVX-game, where player's choices will change how the story proceeds, and where any NPC can be killed/die (atleast that's what i wanna make, im blank minded on coding, but maybe adding different maps and spawn point on certain options can do it? atleast that's what i think) 

haven't really finished writing the script of the story yet, and i was in the middle of mapping some area's--when news of the examination dropped, and so did my plans to continue the project -- atleast until after the exam date (being january 21/22 >.>)

• Like 1