K: Return of Kings

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]bg_0711_1.thumb.jpg.2815db844ea14f480eae13583ea98656.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The second season of K (K-Project)

In modern Japan, where history has strangely overlapped with reality. There, seven "Kings" with great superpowers existed. Along with their clansman to whom they shared their own power with, the kings each formed clans. Order bound by blue, red flames that cause chaos, irregularities that shine in white, and reforms branched off into green.

I am expecting this to be visually spectacular , especially after the first season was so vivi ans the PV's being so well done.

Hopefully the story will stay strong as well.

PV 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKYCOShfAI

PV 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMspPT8wlI

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The way the first episode is makes it seem pretty lax. I can't wait til the second episode where everything begins to pick up, especially on how the 1st ep ended. I do enjoy how the animation style of fights and travel cover every angle. making it a bit more appealing to my eye.

I almost cried there :') Watching this again warmed my heart. I was so terribly happy it started off showing the past, it was nice to see Mikoto again. I hope it's gonna be as awesome as the first season ^_^

Edited by Guest

I am loving the animation and the fight scenes , it looks like things will be picking up from the next episode , I hope that Neko starts using her powers in more awesome ways again and not just changing her form like she is now.

Sorry my comment was so late , thought I had already left one here.

• Agree 1

I am a little disappointed that Shiro hasn't come back yet and that this episode was basically just used for buying time ... nothing happened.

I hope Shiro will be back by the next episode.

Though the part with Kuro and the Blue King was quite funny.

?temp_hash=58989bfaac099d7ee8481c01c225e726

page.thumb.jpg.b2afb4e6f7132dd5805b658a45a9299a.jpg

Shiro is back xD , I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next especially with the Green King and why he is so obsessed with Shiro.

I also want to see Kuroh grow as a swordsman so that we can see even better fights with him and still almost no participation from Neko , I want to see her fight more as well.

Though it does look like we will be learning more about her soon and that should be interesting.

Shiro is back xD , I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next especially with the Green King and why he is so obsessed with Shiro.

I also want to see Kuroh grow as a swordsman so that we can see even better fights with him and still almost no participation from Neko , I want to see her fight more as well.

Though it does look like we will be learning more about her soon and that should be interesting.

My thoughts exaclty! He finally arrives and with his sword of damocles out.

The conference will be interesting on how the bond will be made. Also, does Shiro know about the Blue's sqord being cracked.

We finally get to understand who Neko really is?! Hell yeah!

My prediction for next ep. The unity of the three will happen but under strict condition, probably Blue side being stubbonr (cant say much about red) We wont learn much about Neko. More fight with green clan? Understand green clan more?

My prediction for next ep. The unity of the three will happen but under strict condition, probably Blue side being stubbonr

I think Shiro will be taking more control of things , seeing as he is the first king and he is back to being his old self ( as in Weismann) and I doubt the blue king will do anything but listen to him as a second in charge would.

Also what's happening with the Gold King ??? will the new one be introduced this season ???

We wont learn much about Neko.

There will probably be some questioning done with Neko and then Shiro will say something like " no matter who or what you are you're one of my clansmen and a friend , blah blah blah ...."

So the round...I mean coffee table meeting went well , though the blue king was more hostile than anticipated and it does look like he intends to take over the role of the gold king.

No new info on Neko (a little disappointing) and Kuroh still needs to work on his swordsmanship skills.

• Like 1

So far I think this was a mellow approach to the episode. I think we could of seen a little more hostility and friction between Blue and Silver king when discussing the Slates. The coffee table meeting actually went easier than expected. There looks to be history between Silver and Green king, maybe we'll learn more about that. So far my prediction was off slightly.

Prediction for next ep:

We learn about the history about Silver and Green king.

Hostility build up more with Silver and Blue kind over Slates.

The unity works surprisingly better that anticipated.

Kuroh works on his swordmanship.

No new info on Neko.

They decide to go to war.

tumblr_nwpy6eOZHH1tk6djfo2_1280.gif.caf947f6f699b8a5d39a368cdc4b2335.gif

It looks as if the Green King has declared war on the Coffee Table Counsel (seriously guys the name ...:D:'(:D) and is attempting to to pretty much what Weismann was trying to do almost a century ago.

I think that the Blue King will either have to die or stop using his powers by the end of the season seeing as his stability is now coming into question (and from Weismann no less).

Still no new info on Neko ... not even a little interest from any of the characters , maby they are holding it for the last few episodes to use as a fact bomb on everyone.

Going over what i predicted last week

Prediction for next ep:

We learn about the history about Silver and Green king.

Hostility build up more with Silver and Blue kind over Slates.

The unity works surprisingly better that anticipated.

Kuroh works on his swordmanship.

No new info on Neko.

They decide to go to war.

We did learn a bit more about the relationship between the silver and green king. We see that Shiro did want what the green king is about to do in the past.

the hostility was a lie i guess but we see the blue king getting more aggressive on taking over the slates

unity is working better than expected

They mention Kuroh's sword play against the blue king, but thats about it

Winner. No new info on neko. ^I agree with Yuuki. Maybe they'll introduce more of the backstory and info on neko in the later to last episodes

Decide to go to war. Winner at the very end.

Prediction for next ep.

War begins

we see green kings higher ups

silver king comfronts blue about slates

Kuroh gets his swords play tested

no new info on neko

red king sees something drastic about blue king condition

things turn into chaos

Prediction for Blue king (throughout)

He gets the power to his head

He does become exhausted from controlling slates

Dies from exhaustion/Green king/ Silver king/Kuroh

I am really looking forward to seeing the Green King fight , especially after the way he just bolted (almost literally) out of the room.

I am also hoping to see Shiro fight ... I hope his skills don't disappoint.

I think that there may be some new info on Neko in the next episode and hopefully it won't be put off for longer than the next two episodes , though it does seem like they would try keep that info for as long as they can ... also it seems that they enjoy making us wait for things :veryangry:

Prediction for next ep.

War begins

we see green kings higher ups

silver king comfronts blue about slates

Kuroh gets his swords play tested

no new info on neko

red king sees something drastic about blue king condition

things turn into chaos

So out of my predictions, the war did begin. And on christmas eve nontheless.

We see more of the higher ups, but the two main ones fight like expected.

slates were not discussed about except for the reason for stealing them by the green king.

Kuroh does begin to show more of an advancement now that Shiro is here.

of course (as expected) no new info on neko

nothing really shows about the blue kings condition, except that he may be planning something

I really do enjoy that we are finally beginning to see the green king show more of his side as well as showing us the effects that the coffee table group. I hope we get to see more of Kuroh's fighting style now that Shiro is back as well as how drastic the green king wants those slates. So, taking all this into effect as well as the preview...

Prediction for next ep:

We get to see Anna fight!

Green king becomes desperate (for only being limited to how much he can use his powers)

Shiro fight?

Blue king fight??

Kuroh fights Yukari?

Green king destroying both red and blue team members.

I was not expecting the Grey King to show up , nor did I expect that he was around the whole time.

The Green Kings rampage was brilliant and I think he is now one of , if not my number one , favorite character in the K series.

I hope the Grey King shows us a great fight and that Shiro actually Joins in this time , hopefully we get some new info on Neko soon , seeing as we now know her "real" name , though I think it will be at least one more episode before anything major comes out about Neko.

I must admit that it was a little sad that we didn't get to see Shiro do anything other than shield Anna, I hope that in he next two episodes they decide to go to war and after that Kuro vs Yukari (final battle), more Nekomation (info in Neko) and Shiro actually fight.

The Blue Kings Sword of Damocles does not look to be in good condition so I think he may avoid fighting or be told to stay out of it for his own safety though I doubt that he will be absent from the next big fight.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that Saru is just playing them to get some info or so that he can turn on them when he get's the chance but it is more than probable that if he is , the Green King and his clansmen already know about it and are planning on using it against the others.

I hope that Shiro's plan works out and that we get to see Kuro have his fight with Yukari soon as I am really looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it me, or has the animation been a bit.... uhhh, errr, bad for s2, when compared to s1? It's not constant, but it's definitely there.

Not quite sure what you men , I haven't noticed any bad animation (though that might just be me) , also compared to season one , season two uses a lot more flowing shots and "camera movement" which might explain why some shots may not be as good as others , it's hard to keep the movement of both the characters , objects and camera relative to "real time".

I can't wait to see Shiro fight properly but I doubt that we will see more than the start of his fight with Nagare in the next episode.

We will probably see Saruhiko and Yata take on Sukuna and Kuro clash with Yukari (finally) , and possibly (since we're getting near the end) some more info on Neko , though that will most likely happen in the final episode (if it happens at all).

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad that Saruhiko was playing the Green's and that Yata got to save him , hopefully he gets a promotion from the Blue king , after all that trouble he deserves one.

I am also a little surprised that Munakata had planned to do this as a last resort so long ago , though it does not surprise me that he was so prepared for the failure of his plan.

I can't wait to see Kuroh and Yukari fight and to see Shiro fight , though I have got a sneaking suspicion that he wont actually end up fighting.

• 1 year later...

You have taste, sir! [Spoiler Alert] in case you didn't watch the series already.

K Project is by far one of my favorite anime's among with some other ones but holy sht, i missed something here. I can tell you i expected more from Shiro as the Silver King (first king) but i was kinda prepared for this disappointment. After the Green King appeared, all went down hill and the immense power he had was incredible, though didn't expect him to fight against 3 King's at the same time and i was right, the Grey King appeared, in which he was shown as the right hand from the Green King at the beginning episodes of the season. All in one, it was an amazing anime!! The Ending was...well kinda unhappy for me, the Blue King survived yeye but...enough spoilers!!!

Watch it at your own risk :D

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

I was expecting a much more exciting season. But then the second season went less exciting than the first seasom especially during the first 6 episodes of the anime. I feel like the anime was just prolonged for the sake of having twelve episodes as a second season. My excitement for the anime just rose specifically on Episode 11 and 12 which is kind of a meh for me.

• Geano locked this topic