How would you live your life if your lifespan was predetermined?

FSL29

If my lifespan was predetermined, I would probably split my time like this: watching anime and spending time with my friends and sometimes, watching anime with my friends :P

As humans we already have a rough estimation on our lifespans and we could even narrow it down with a few questions but ultimately I wouldn't change a thing about how I live , if I had some clock looming over my head I would rather just live how I usually do than go out of my way to do things because of some predetermined death flag.

The most depressing thing about aging is how many, if any, regrets you end up with. Predetermination or no, the best way to live is in the moment, each day, thinking tomorrow may never come. You'll have no regrets. Of course, I had to get old to understand that...

• Like 1

If my lifespan was predetermined, I would probably split my time like this: watching anime and spending time with my friends and sometimes, watching anime with my friends :P

when people have a time limit on something, they tend to make the best out of that time so they dont have regrets, will you have regrets if you keep doing that?

Edited by Guest

sorry double post

I try to live my life the way I wanted to live it, try to make decision that I wont regret in the future, a decision that I wont question myself in the future. To be asked question like this it does surprise me, and I try to think what is the best course of action 'if' my lifespan was predetermined, I dont think I can continue my normal life when I know my time is running out, and no I dont think anyone can, maybe at the beginning yes but then when you realize your time is about to run out you will try to do something about it and change the way how you view life itself.

(with all that writing I still cant find my answer, amazing huh xD)

when people have a time limit on something, they tend to make the best out of that time so they dont have regrets, will you have regrets if you keep doing that?

Spending time with my friends is the MOST important thing I could do. I love them more than I love myself and I would give my life for them in a heartbeat. Every moment of time with them is priceless. Between watching anime and spending time with those I love, I wouldn't have any regrets at all.

• Like 1

Spending time with my friends is the MOST important thing I could do. I love them more than I love myself and I would give my life for them in a heartbeat. Every moment of time with them is priceless. Between watching anime and spending time with those I love, I wouldn't have any regrets at all.

Then I guess you will have no regrets when you do that hinata_wink_icon_by_magical_icon-d85nagz.gif.a6455aa5fed1a9d1859f949eb4b9e7ed.gif , your friends is lucky to have you ryuji xD.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I already consider my lifespan predetermined so pretty much no change lol. So long as I can have fun with my friends, and I bring more smiles than frowns to others' faces, I'll be happy with my life. That's all that really matters in the end.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The funny thing is that Tomorrow is not promised for us. xD Predetermined or Not I would do everything I haven't tried yet. Especially sky diving and screaming like there is no tomorrow. Just live life to the extent of my capacity.

Guess time for me to participate huh.

Ofcourse like I said before, it is going to be difficult for me living but knowing when I will die, its just not going to be a normal life anymore. With that being said, I think its useless to think about it(contradicting with myself part.1) because I mean it wont really change anything or will it? it will affect my way of living, but sometimes I just have to live with it "You wont know what to do, until it actually happen" that quote pretty much sums it up. So I guess I will just continue doing what I like to do, and see how it goes.