How do you post people comments?

Sonic

Discard my other blogs that i posted. But how in the heck do you post people comments to reply back? i'm trying to greet someone that replied on my page but for some reason i can't comment Peachtea back or the comment. & message seems to be not working. :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonic said:

Discard my other blogs that i posted. But how in the heck do you post people comments to reply back? i'm trying to greet someone that replied on my page but for some reason i can't comment Peachtea back or the comment. & message seems to be not working. :( 

Greetings, it might be due to moderation approval matters.

New members need to have their posts manually approved for a little time, this is so that troll and bot accounts are disencouraged.

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 hours ago, Sonic said:

Now that the mods have vetted you, go to your profile page. Find the comment you want to respond to & their should be a field you can type in under it labeled “reply to this status”. If you still have trouble, let us know.

And a belated welcome 😁

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 2

On 3/23/2022 at 8:49 AM, Sonic said:

Hi, hi Sonic! 👋😊

We are official now.~ 

Let's get our weeb on. xD 

Hope the weekend has been treating you good? 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:08 AM, Myouya said:

Greetings, it might be due to moderation approval matters.

New members need to have their posts manually approved for a little time, this is so that troll and bot accounts are disencouraged.

Thanks for the hard work Mods! You are appreciated.

go-bun.gif.bae0168bcbcc7f744463ddccb96a27d2.gif

• Like 1