The most weird/messed up anime?

FSL29

so, recently I just found about some anime worth sharing, its definitely f*cked up, I dont even know why I actually watched it...

have you ever found an anime that you think shouldnt exist? an anime that make you ask question like "how much weed does snoop dog actually give to this producer?" ?

Well this is my list:

-Striking Daughter

-Adventures in Beauty Wonderland

-Hinako series(I mean why they even make this..)

Hinako series is basically : -Sleeping with hinako(they teach you how to sleep...)

-Bath time with hinako and hiyoko(Isshoni training ofuru, thats its japanese name)

[spoiler=about the thread name]I know it should be weirdest but I think it would be faster that way than making 2 superlatives.

Edited by Guest

I decided to check some reviews about striking daughter, to know what other people think about this. I burst out laughing when I read this xD.

[spoiler=Review]If you haven't watched Utsu Musume Sayuri, you are missing out on one of the most ground-breaking, awe inspiring animes out there!

It's a single episode, 3 and a half minutes long, and surely anime of the millennium.

Story: I don't want to give away too much on the brilliance of the plot, so I'll put everything into the most simple terms. Sayuri sits on Hiroshi's face, following her Mama and Papa's instructions. She learns about their way of life in a tear-jerking, heart-wrenching lesson. 10/10

Art: The world is so vivid, like a dream you won't want to wake up from.

Abstractly beautiful: Sayuri's eyes and tongue are enchanting, Mama's hip thrusts are arousing, Papa's color scheme is breath-taking, and last, but not least, Hiroshi's whole appearance is the epitome of innocence. 10/10

Sound: The narrator is very interesting.. The only way to explain his attentive voice is as a distant memory of your favorite weather reporter from your childhood. Sayuri, Mama, and Papa are all amazing voice-actor picks for this type of complex anime. The sound effects, particularly the strikes, are captivating beyond any other anime I have seen/heard. 10/10

Characters: Sayuri is a wonderful daughter, and I love the fact that she is so dedicated to her parents as to go as far as to learn the family business.

Mama and Papa truly are the ideal parents, never doubting and always encouraging Sayuri.

Hiroshi leaves the viewer with a feeling of wonderment in this fantastic tale. 10/10

Enjoyment: I feel like all of what I said has been deserving boast after deserving boast for this anime. I loved it. #1 ranked on my all time anime list. 10/10

Overall: 10/10, would watch again and again.

Have you seen Paprika ? it's an anime movie but it's seriously trippy as hell.

It's about dreaming and ... well just dreaming basically.

nope, I havent, it seems its a psychological and thriller, I will try to give it a watch.

Have you seen Paprika ? it's an anime movie but it's seriously trippy as hell.

It's about dreaming and ... well just dreaming basically.

I agree it was really weird.

FLCL and Kaiba are pretty odd, but I don't dislike them. In fact I love Kaiba.

• 1 year later...

The weird and messed up anime I watched was Bastard! and it was an anime movie. It was very badly done. The story was just horrible. I think rather than a movie it would have better served as a show to cover everything. But no, they thought it'd be fun to make a movie that was insanely horrible.

• Geano locked this topic