what anime recommd watch in 2023

animechat

Question

3 answers to this question

I’ve only watched the premiere episodes of 2 new series so far.  Tomo-chan is a Girl which made a good first impression & Ningen Fushin which didn’t. I’ll start checking out new shows in earnest this coming week, but also have a number of continuing series & sequels I ‘ll be watching as well (MHA, Iruma, Eminence in Shadow, Bofuri, Nagatoro, InSpectre, Vinland Saga).

On 1/6/2023 at 10:22 PM, animechat said:

what new anime recommd watch in 2023?

Fate/Strange Fake - Whispers of Dawn comes out 2023 summer. If you've never watched any Fate I've heard this is one of the best ones according to all the fans who've been reading the light novels/manga. So might be worth a try, plus from what I understand this is only a single episode special - kind of like a warm up for the rest of the series that'll likely drop later. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Fate/Strange Fake - Whispers of Dawn comes out 2023 summer. If you've never watched any Fate I've heard this is one of the best ones according to all the fans who've been reading the light novels/manga. So might be worth a try, plus from what I understand this is only a single episode special - kind of like a warm up for the rest of the series that'll likely drop later. 

Oh this is supposed to be the best one?!   I don’t know a lot about strange fake but I love fate so I will surely watch it

• Like 1