phoebefett Posted January 26, 2023 Share Posted January 26, 2023 just wondering if anime fans (like myself) are only interested in japanese anime! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton Posted January 26, 2023 Share Posted January 26, 2023 Nope. love it all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lone Lancer Posted January 27, 2023 Share Posted January 27, 2023 Back in the day ( circa 25 years ago )...yes. Nowadays not so much. Youtube animations don't count - and usually it's because I like the writing, not the choppy animation or art styles used. I can usually make an exception for anything done by Mike Judge or Matt Groening ( creators of "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill"). 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kleiner Posted June 19, 2023 Share Posted June 19, 2023 Lastman is pretty good, excellent mix of mature western animation and action anime. Lots of good stuff coming out of France in general. Most people don't really seem to care, but the French animation scene has a lot of good stuff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton Posted June 20, 2023 Share Posted June 20, 2023 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nico Robin Fan 95 Posted April 26, 2025 Share Posted April 26, 2025 (edited) Yes i like other animation, which are Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Nickelodeon, and a lot more. That's what i watch, when i don't want to watch a anime but american stuff instead. Even though Japanese anime is my favorite, but i still like and appreciate american animation as well, and it's the second best media after anime in my opinion. Edited April 26, 2025 by Nico Robin Fan 95 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReverzerO Posted April 29, 2025 Share Posted April 29, 2025 I like the old Disney cartoons and Cartoon Network 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nico Robin Fan 95 Posted April 29, 2025 Share Posted April 29, 2025 6 hours ago, ReverzerO said: I like the old Disney cartoons and Cartoon Network Yes, i like the old Disney Cartoons as well. Especially the old Donald Duck cartoons, which i always loved and still do. I also like Cartoon Network, but my favorite is still Camp Lazlo, what unfortunately got ended way too soon and wasn't continued. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReverzerO Posted April 29, 2025 Share Posted April 29, 2025 9 minutes ago, Nico Robin Fan 95 said: Yes, i like the old Disney Cartoons as well. Especially the old Donald Duck cartoons, which i always loved and still do. I also like Cartoon Network, but my favorite is still Camp Lazlo, what unfortunately got ended way too soon and wasn't continued. I ended up watching let it go? Whats the title again? Thats the last disney show I watched Camp Lazlo very familiar title but cant picture what it like that s unfortunate they wasnt able to continue probably because lack of funds and marketing! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eris Posted April 30, 2025 Share Posted April 30, 2025 I like a lot of Disney or Pixar movies I watched when I was a young lad. Toy Story, Turning Red, Cars, Soul, and Coco are a few of my favorite Pixars. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Animesku Posted April 30, 2025 Share Posted April 30, 2025 The old disney movies is very good, but now... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReverzerO Posted April 30, 2025 Share Posted April 30, 2025 But now kids are still watching the old ones Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nico Robin Fan 95 Posted May 2, 2025 Share Posted May 2, 2025 What i forgot to mention in my last post, was that i only watch the first three seasons of Spongebob and Avatar The Last Airbender. I don't really care about other content from Nickelodeon anymore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nico Robin Fan 95 Posted June 14, 2025 Share Posted June 14, 2025 Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly OddParents, and The Legend of Korra, were also great, and awesome cartoon shows that i liked to watch in the past. But the thing about Korra is, that except season 1 and season 2 i was never able to watch the rest of the show. But i will do that in the future when i have time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jellal Posted June 17, 2025 Share Posted June 17, 2025 I like a lot of different cartoon style animations. The older Disney is still really good to me and I like Pixar too. 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ayame Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 I watched tons of Disney movies in my childhood and still do ( ^▽^)σ)~O~) I love Pixar too. Pixar has made some of my favorite movies actually. I like other animation styles such as Family Guy, KOTH and American Dad as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now