New job

Bulletje76

After 16 years of working for the same IT company, i signed a new contract today. With a different company. I am happy.

I had to do a lot of IQ and ability tests so was nervous. But alls well that ends well

• Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

After 16 years of working for the same IT company, i signed a new contract today. With a different company. I am happy.

I had to do a lot of IQ and ability tests so was nervous. But alls well that ends well

Oh, sweet! Congratulations!! :D As long as you're happy with your job, then it's a win, right? ^^

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Oh, sweet! Congratulations!! :D As long as you're happy with your job, then it's a win, right? ^^

Having a job you're happy doing is a big BIG plus, I really enjoyed my job which is why I stayed with it for 48 years.

One of my friends had a job that paid more than mine but he hated it, in the end he left and took a less well paid job that he enjoyed.

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Having a job you're happy doing is a big BIG plus, I really enjoyed my job which is why I stayed with it for 48 years.

One of my friends had a job that paid more than mine but he hated it, in the end he left and took a less well paid job that he enjoyed.

That sucks about your friend, but I'm glad he was able to find another job that he actually enjoyed.

• Like 2