Mostafasn Posted April 12, 2023 Share Posted April 12, 2023 Hi, friends, I've seen an anime when I was a kid, but now I've forgotten its name. But one thing I remember from anime, thank you for helping me. In short, the anime is that they make medicines in that anime to cure the disease of agricultural growth, but that drug went against it and turned all the people into monsters, and an armored man and a big gun and the magic power of nature attacked those monsters and killed them, and I know that that person lived with a girl with two eyes on his forehead. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bulletje76 Posted April 13, 2023 Share Posted April 13, 2023 Perhaps 'farming life in another world' ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohayotaku Posted April 18, 2023 Share Posted April 18, 2023 On 4/13/2023 at 12:52 PM, Bulleje76 said: Perhaps 'farming life in another world' ? Definitely not I’ve only watched about half of it, but it’s a slice of life harem series. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now