Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun

Bakaath

[FLOAT_RIGHT]4240901439779.jpg.0163d7068c1d906781ef5124e90afe4a.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Ever since he was involved in a fight on the first day of school, Yoshida-san, who sits in the seat next to me, hasn't come to school even once. I only cared about my grades and my future, but, by chance, he befriends me so that I can bring him his homework. I became kinder to him when I learned of his innocence, but will he now confess to me as well...?!

It's one of my top 10 manga! I loved this a lot. I recommend this to anyone who want a romance anime.

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Chapters: 48

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

This is in my top 3 favorite romance mangas and anime of all time. I love the story and the characters. I also HIGHLY recommend this one.

Haru is awesome btw. He is one of my favorite characters of all time. He made me laugh so hard several times during the series. :D

original.gif.0d471129365503b9e3a2ea681062f774.gif

Edited by Guest

This is in my top 3 favorite romance mangas and anime all all time. I love the story and the characters.

I also HIGHLY reccomend this one.

Haru is awesome btw. He is one of my favorite characters of all time. He made me laugh so hard several times during the series. :D

original.gif.fbe99f67e4a1bddc36b0b720ebf36490.gif

Agree! I love all his expressions, how he acts, the words he says.. They are so..... <3 I forgot what I was about to say. Well who cares?

• Like 1

Agree! I love all his expressions, how he acts, the words he says.. They are so..... <3 I forgot what I was about to say. Well who cares?

I totally agree. I also love his character. The fact that he is a really nice guy but misunderstood by all of his classmates. I really enjoyed seeing Haru and Shizuku grow throughout the series.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed seeing Haru and Shizuku grow throughout the series.

Wait.. Are you talking about the series? If yes, then I'm talking about tge manga. If no, then sorry for misunderstanding.

But if you didn't read the manga, please read it. It continues right after the anime. I'm sure you'll love it! ^_^

Edited by Guest

Wait.. Are you talking about the series? If yes, then I'm talking about tge manga. If no, then sorry for misunderstanding.

But if you didn't read the manga, please read it. It continues right after the anime. I'm sure you'll love it! ^_^

I meant both. I have watched it and read it. :)

Edited by Guest