Bungo stray dogs

Bulletje76

No replies to posts is quite common here.  I think one of the reasons is that as a community we watch a wide range of series so the number of people who watch the same series is quite limited and it's quite difficult to comment on a series you've not watched and don't know anything about.

When I've finished watching a series I usually write quite a bit about it regarding what I think about the quality of the various aspects of it in the hope that it might get a few comments from those who agree or disagree with me, but I rarely get any replies or likes.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 10:06 AM, Animedragon said:

No replies to posts is quite common here.  I think one of the reasons is that as a community we watch a wide range of series so the number of people who watch the same series is quite limited and it's quite difficult to comment on a series you've not watched and don't know anything about.

When I've finished watching a series I usually write quite a bit about it regarding what I think about the quality of the various aspects of it in the hope that it might get a few comments from those who agree or disagree with me, but I rarely get any replies or likes.

BS. i will make a topic on this