Some anime-styled BJD (ball jointed doll) heads!

Strawberry2456

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

These are cute! You have a lot of talent to be able to make something like these. 

Thanks so much :] It's been kinda therapeutic honestly, I love working on them.

8 hours ago, Strawberry2456 said:

I painted these bjd heads recently! The eyes are also made by me with resin. 

20231230_102945.jpg

20231229_185928.jpg

20231229_185035.jpg

20231229_184255.jpg

Did more today 💕

20231230_183432.jpg

20231230_184158.jpg

20231230_184918.jpg

• Like 1

I totally understand what you mean about therapeutic ~ I do a lot of crafts and drawing or painting for the same reason. It's nice to relax and do something like this while listening to music or just having some peace and quiet tbh

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 hours ago, Sakura said:

I totally understand what you mean about therapeutic ~ I do a lot of crafts and drawing or painting for the same reason. It's nice to relax and do something like this while listening to music or just having some peace and quiet tbh

I think it's important to have a hobby, studies have shown that people who have  hobbies are happier and more stress free than those who don't.  Mine are building my model railway and photography.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I think it's important to have a hobby, studies have shown that people who have  hobbies are happier and more stress free than those who don't.  Mine are building my model railway and photography.

I love photography too, I love just walking around the city and taking photos ~ I also love doing craft projects and painting but my painting is nowhere near as good as Strawberry's up there lol I can't paint/draw anime very well mostly just animals like birds. 

• Like 1