Clayton Posted July 1, 2024 Share Posted July 1, 2024 (edited) How do you think Sailor Moon eventually becomes the ruler of the world? Peaceful transition? Sure, take it. bloody war? Cause I doubt most governments just said sure, let's let the dumb blond ditz and potential demon rule all of mankind. Blackmail? (Well if you don't want me to rule you with an iron fist I guess I could just let the aliens kill you all...) Edited July 1, 2024 by Clayton Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
holywhippet Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 I'm not sure of the exact details, but I think Earth basically faces something like an ice age or near extinction event. Sailor Moon, or Neo-Queen Serenity as she calls herself is able to revive the world thus becoming it's new ruler. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton Posted July 8, 2024 Author Share Posted July 8, 2024 (edited) On 7/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, holywhippet said: I'm not sure of the exact details, but I think Earth basically faces something like an ice age or near extinction event. Sailor Moon, or Neo-Queen Serenity as she calls herself is able to revive the world thus becoming it's new ruler. Yeah, but you know people. Did they just say "A pretty teenage girl with super powers and a grade point average of -3 wants to be our unquestioned overlord? Sure." Because it always ends well when blue eyed blonds connected to Japan want to rule the world... Edited July 8, 2024 by Clayton Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now