Jump to content

How did Sailor Moon Conquer the world?


Clayton

Recommended Posts

How do you think Sailor Moon eventually becomes the ruler of the world? 

Peaceful transition? Sure, take it. 

bloody war? Cause I doubt most governments just said sure, let's let the dumb blond ditz and potential demon rule all of mankind. 

Blackmail? (Well if you don't want me to rule you with an iron fist I guess I could just let the aliens kill you all...) 

Neo-Queen-Serenity-e1606763121404.jpg

Sailor-Moon-Mirror-Season-Four.jpg?ssl=1

91a4d8f0b7914a3ef1e51d7500a963d733584a7c

 

Edited by Clayton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I'm not sure of the exact details, but I think Earth basically faces something like an ice age or near extinction event. Sailor Moon, or Neo-Queen Serenity as she calls herself is able to revive the world thus becoming it's new ruler.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, holywhippet said:

 I'm not sure of the exact details, but I think Earth basically faces something like an ice age or near extinction event. Sailor Moon, or Neo-Queen Serenity as she calls herself is able to revive the world thus becoming it's new ruler.

 

 

Yeah, but you know people. Did they just say "A pretty teenage girl with super powers and a grade point average of -3 wants to be our unquestioned overlord? Sure." 

 

Because it always ends well when blue eyed blonds connected to Japan want to rule the world... 

 

Ebp--6VXgAITQcD.jpg:large

 

 

 

 

Edited by Clayton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...