Charlotte - Episode 12 Discussion

drill

Overall, it redeemed itself from the dark episodes it had gotten into. Yu looks pretty epic with a scar on his eye as well. :P Anyway, I really look forward to seeing how exactly they will end the series, as there are a few things they will have to wrap up rather quickly, and might feel a bit rushed.

Overall, it redeemed itself from the dark episodes it had gotten into. Yu looks pretty epic with a scar on his eye as well. :P Anyway, I really look forward to seeing how exactly they will end the series, as there are a few things they will have to wrap up rather quickly, and might feel a bit rushed.

Agreed Yu doe look pretty cool with his one eye , though it does sadden me that we didn't get to see dark Yu again.

I think the most probable ending will be a time skip where we see everyone else for most of the episode and Yu will come back near the end , that or he returns sooner and then we see even further unto the future when the next bunch of people start getting powers.

Edited by Guest

This episode was fantastic!

I loved the part near the end where Nao and Yu are talking and Nao tells Yu: "When you return, then we can be lovers." <3 They better have Yu return!!!! If they make it seem like Yu dies and Nao gets sad and then has to believe he's okay but we don't know for certain, I might rage :P

So, I just finished 12 episodes today, and that was a good story so far it lives up to its hype, as expected from jun.

I think with the limited episodes, he had done it well to make it fit, well there are times when you feel you need to get explained more but I think its just fine as it is.(Well its definitely better than mekakucity actors xD).

And Im probably the only one that thought charlotte was just a random french name(for girl) xD, I wouldnt have thought that its actually related to the story itself. Still wonder how episode 13 will be played out, but I dont think it can change my opinion on the anime itself despite how it will turn out. Its 8.9/10 for me.

And this is got to be one of the things to be remembered from the whole series.

[spoiler=One of the best love confession reply.]4gQVkEq.thumb.jpg.16963f20bee026abb79c0cda54a02556.jpg

the way she said it makes things even better xD.#JustNaothings

but time sure flies fast huh when you watch good anime, or doing anything interesting/fun in that matter.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic