Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - General Discussion

Ryuji

A rookie lawyer Ryuuichi Naruhodou stands up to save his defendants by proving their innocence from unusual cases!

Is the defendant guilty or innocent...? Believing his client's innocence Naruhodou stands in court and battles his rival judges. With the word of "OBJECTION!" and limited evidence, Naruhodou makes a comeback when all odds are against him and seems like there is nothing more he can do. Don't miss out on the comical episodes between him and his mentor Chihiro Ayasato, assistant Mayoi Ayasato, rival prosecutor Reiji Mitsurugi, and numerous unique characters! The anime also depicts the childhood relationship between Naruhodou and his friends. With the skills inherited from his mentor Naruho reveals the truth!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty decent first episode. However, I'm probably going to drop it because the Phoenix Wright game that it's following isn't my favorite. That being said, it is a great story.

A pretty decent first episode. However, I'm probably going to drop it because the Phoenix Wright game that it's following isn't my favorite. That being said, it is a great story.

wow that was quick ^_^

i really like it too

from what i have seen xD

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I really like it so far. I haven't played any of the games in years, so it's a really fun sort of 'refresher course'. The only issue is that because I'm used to the English names, hearing their Japanese names keeps throwing me off-track. (I'm looking at you, Mitsurugi)

• Agree 1

This is actually my favourite currently airing series of the whole of the Spring season line up :) It's just way too much fun a watch for words and the opening theme song (Gyakuten Winner by Johnny's WEST) is just so brilliantly catchy and boppy! I never tire of listening to the full version of it!!! I'm really gonna miss it a lot when it finishes airing!!! :)

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic