July Anime Character Creation Contest

Ryuji

Guidelines

• Entries will end at the end of July 31st.
  • A voter poll will be set up for one week from August 1st - August 7th.
  • The winner will receive a badge, and entry members will receive a participant badge.

• As always, just keep in mind the forum guidelines before posting.
  • Have fun!

Here is the format for entries:

Name:

Gender and Species: ex: Female Neko, Male Elf etc.

Description: Picture (optional) If no picture, a few sentences describing the appearance.

Dere: tsundere, yandere, coodere, etc.

Personality: At least 6 sentences describing the personality

Dislikes:

Please Note:

For the picture, you can take any anime character picture (real or fanart) and give them a new name/personality.

is that really necessary? -_- what about REALISTIC characters???

You could always do this:

Dere: None

• Like 1

You could always do this:

Dere: None

ok cool....

AND NOW I HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH ONE OF MY BABIES TO SUBMIT BUT THE OTHERS WILL FEEL LEFT OUT AND Y U MAKE ME DO DIS?????????

sorry I get too emotional with my childr---- er, OCs ;-;

• Like 1

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, HUGE SPOILERS!

SO SPOILER ALERT!!!

Name: Atsuko Viola

Gender and Species: Female, human android

Picture : (Located inside the Me-Myself-and-Me gallery)

Atsuko is a small, petite girl, who is incredibly timid.She wears a long, dark brown skirt, a dark grey shirt, and a black, smart uniform, fit with a blaze. On Top of this, Atsuko wears a green hoodie, and shoulder overalls. Her hair is short, kind of messy, and a beautiful light shade of silver. Her face is incredibly innocent, which ties off with her glossy gold eyes, that shimmer in the light. This look is completely tied off with her wearing brown industrial worker boots, which go up to her shins. (after the incident, her right ear is replaced with a robotic prototype, that acts as a new ear. She tries to cover it up with her hair, to no avail.)

Dere: dandere

Personality: shy: Atsuko is incredibly shy. However, this doesn't make her antisocial in any way. Struggling to talk with strangers, Atsuko finds pride in being able to speak with her friends confidently. Her shyness derives from both her past conflicts with the IWEC (International weaponry for extreme circumstances), and the fact that she was manufactured initially to not speak, as this was never a necessary modification on a construction Android.

Kind: Atsuko does everything in her power to help others at all times. Nothing she ever does is completely selfish, as she has more care for those around her then her self. This, however, is a drawback, as she ends up blaming herself if anything bad was to happen to those close to her (Especially Xyro.)

Intelligent: Her intellect and Understanding of the world was all given to her by her father. He created Atsuko’s brain using the same chips found inside of high- intellect supercomputers, therefore allowing Atsuko to learn freely from the world around her. After the murder of her father, Atsuko started to learn allot about herself in the facility: The fact that she was an android, the fact that she was a girl.

Tom boy: She is in no way a girly-girl. Although Atsuko loves to wear female clothing, she also takes pride in wearing suits, boots, and any kind of male-esk clothing. You will never catch her in high-heels, that's for sure!

Off topic: Atsuko did age to begin with, making her now technically the age of 18, but her mind is still that of a 17 year old. Her make was designed to be the most advanced androids on the planet for their time, but many were recalled because of a few, issues. These were down to the construction chips making the androids violent and rash when placed into their port in the back of their heads. Atsuko’s chip is located in a silver metal box. When activated, this chip allows her to use 6 mechanical arms, which are located inside of her back. They are all incredibly long, made from thick metal, with a 4 piece pincer at the end of each one. Underneath the pincer’s are wielding torches, which activate at such a high rate, that Atsuko has modified them as a propulsion method instead.

Likes: Atsuko loves construction and building. She strives off of being an amazing engineer.Her skill can't even be compared to that of a professional , as she is already 4 steps ahead of them.

Boots are her favorite item of choice. Whenever we walk past any kind of store, if she sees boots, she goes for them! And when I say boots, I mean men's boots. These can be anything from construction to smart black.

Lastly, she absolutely adores music. Atsuko takes pride in making both lyrics and instrumental.

Dislikes: Being the center of attention: To keep it simple, she hates being stared at by a crowd of people. She feels as though she is slowly being suffocated, but she can do it if she absolutely has to.

She hates senseless violence. Since her companions are all fighting, Atsuko tries to stay as far away as possible. This changes though, as the more confident and determined to help she gets, the more and more she finds herself being drawn to the idea of fighting. Not senselessly, but practically.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok I kind of forgot about this one but better late than potato :P also, there will be small spoilers (I do not intend to go into TOO much detail :>) here but my story is in pretty early development (I'm submiting my main char) so no one will probably remember anything xD

Name: Sonia (it's a fantasy story so I'm not using surnames... I hate them anyway :P)

Gender and Species: Female, human/demon

Description: A girl of medium height. She has long, straight black hair cascading down to het butt, that bears a white strand, inherited from her mother, and a bunch of wing-like wisps on the sides, inherited from her father. Her eyes are a unique violet color that matches her blood that also has a purplish hue.

She wears a beige sleeveless sweater with a large pocket she sewed herself to hide all sorts of cool stuff like kittens and blades, over a black long-sleeved top. Her pants were a dark grey color but they are usually covered in dirt. Finally, she wears a simple pair of oversized leather boots that are more often than not hiden underneath a thick layer of dried mud.

(note that this outfit is the first one you see in the story, cleaner and better quality stuff comes later :P )

Dere: Can act tsunderish with... certain people... (@Ryuji you are one of them :P )

Personality: Sonia's attitude differs greatly depending on wether she is interacting with males or females. While usually easy-going and cheerful, she can lose her temper at the drop of a hat if associating with a guy. On top of that, she is rather stubborn so any argument with her is not one that will end soon. She does, however, know how to admit defeat and offer a sincere apology when needed (unlike some second main character I know -_- *glares at him*).

She is also incredibly curious and will not hesitate to pry into people's bussness, not to gossip but for the satisfaction of discovering... or simply getting on people's nerves. In fact, she possesses an unlimited supply of energy and is hyper 24/7 so spending that energy is quite the task. She enjoys learning and is quick to get the grasp of almost anything.

She has a soft spot for animals and kids and is generally much softer than others think she is, but her intense sarcasm and creepy comments make her seem kinda vicious. Nevertheless, she is not the kind of person you want to piss off too much. Keep in mind that she is partly a demon, and even though she won't spout glorious blue flames like Rin, she can still pretty much rip your head off with her bare hands :>

Dislikes: oversleeping, being told what to do, lazy people

A bit of extra info (aka le spoilers): As mentioned above, Sonia is only half human, even though her appearance is no different than that of any human girl her age. The only thing to distingish her from normal humans is her blood coloration that happens to be purple. That's because humans have red blood and demons have blue blood. However, the two don't actually mix. In her case, even though she was born with both red and blue blood like some other half-bloods, after a few years they fully blended. I won't go into too much detail as to why this happened because that'll be pretty much ruining the story since a big part of it is based on this whole thing.

Anyway, in case you were wondering, it's her mother who is a human and her father a demon. No, she is not the result of some forbidden love story between different species, sorry to ruin that fellas. She is actually the only successful result of many previous attempts to create a perfect hybrid.... for certain reasons.

I have included a quick sketch I did today :P

13631520_1054170087964042_3775300508613860950_n.thumb.jpg.23e85eb6e0c63be8990d2e2b2471a8d3.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1