Hey!!

Peter Perry

You can call me Perry. I'm a 24 year old guy and I've been in love with anime and Japanese music since the yearly 2000s. :nerd:

Anyways, So the reason I'm here is because this site looks amazing and it reminds me of the days when I used to be in anime forum sites back in 2008. And then, as you know, fb happened and till present day its been dominating the internet. But I'm an old school guy who prefers the classic style so I'm really happy that i could find this site and I'm looking forward to meeting new people. As far as my interest in anime genre, I prefer Shonen, slice of life and romantic comedy. >_< Ajin is at present my fav anime which has ended few weeks back. <3

Ajin_full.1980330.thumb.jpg.1fea8140f1c2604d9e2176ba99006cb3.jpg

• Like 1

hiya and welcome here Perry

sorry couldn't help my self as first thing that got in to my head as I typed perry was

wheres perry

upload_2017-1-14_4-51-6.png.e7e301576233063c679fdfe29297e985.png

sorry and please don't hold it against me :)

as for likes I so like a wide range of anime genre with no particular and find some in a genre I like whilst others I don't and yet still theres also some I haven't fully made up my mind on , kinda like Ajin ive watched a few eps but didn't really get in to it , don't worry tho as I haven't made my mind on it its still in my library at where I finished to come back to when im ready but for slice of life I did like Barakamon

but I liked others in other genre's a swell like Toradora , Knights of Sidonia , Ergo Proxy , Rurouin Kenshin , Psycho-Pass , Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day and even High School DXD (and many many more)

Edited by Guest

hiya and welcome here Perry

sorry couldn't help my self as first thing that got in to my head as I typed perry was

wheres perry

[ATTACH=full]30434[/ATTACH]

sorry and please don't hold it against me :)

as for likes I so like a wide range of anime genre with no particular and find some in a genre I like whilst others I don't and yet still theres also some I haven't fully made up my mind on , kinda like Ajin ive watched a few eps but didn't really get in to it , don't worry tho as I haven't made my mind on it its still in my library at where I finished to come back to when im ready but for slice of life I did like Barakamon

but I liked others in other genre's a swell like Toradora , Knights of Sidonia , Ergo Proxy , Rurouin Kenshin , Psycho-Pass , Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day and even High School DXD (and many many more)

Hello there! :)

Nice to meet you.

Hahaha no worries xD

Wow! nice list you have. And Toradora!!!! oh man!! I love that anime <3

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Mio is quite dependable and responsible!

Ehhh. Azusa is kawaii! <3 But Ritsu is just funny :)

sometimes i feel like Azusa is Mio's little sister xD and yea, Ritsu lol she is a fun person. Ritsu and Yui, the ultimate duo xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1