Hello everyone

geddoe

Hello everyone. I am a new member here, was just surfing around for various anime forums and thought this one had a nice laid back atmosphere and it seems pretty active compared to some of the others. I don't join forums that often so I hope to talk and feel welcomed here. I'm an anime fan and my first anime I ever watched was DBZ years ago when I was a kid. I mostly like anime because of the humor in many of them so I guess my favorite genre is comedy. Makes me laugh.haha:D:P

Welcome, geddoe. DBZ was the first anime I saw too, though I did not know what anime was exactly at the time. Comedy can be a hit or miss with me, but a couple of my favorite anime are comedic, so I can enjoy a good laugh from time to time.

Are you currently watching Super?

Hello everyone. I am a new member here, was just surfing around for various anime forums and thought this one had a nice laid back atmosphere and it seems pretty active compared to some of the others. I don't join forums that often so I hope to talk and feel welcomed here. I'm an anime fan and my first anime I ever watched was DBZ years ago when I was a kid. I mostly like anime because of the humor in many of them so I guess my favorite genre is comedy. Makes me laugh.haha:D:P

You would love mob psycho 100 then......also hope you enjoy your stay in these forums

Sorry for being a tad late. I don't have a personal favorite anime and much anime I watch is english subbed from japanese so I can't exactly tell you the names of them off the top of my head lol

Well scratch that, I like One Punch Man myself, that is probably the best one and it is more of a gag than anything. It is meant to be funny and Saitama is hilarious. I like how he gets bored in fights because no one is a challenge to him and he seeks to find a challenging foe but never does.

• Like 1