Help me think of an ideas for an anime club!

The first thing you should do is contact the school and see if they'll even let you do the club in the first place. You can then ask them how long you should expect to wait to get approval for a club or if they need you to have a basic idea of what the club will be like before they even consider it. Then you'll need to ask them what kind of restrictions there are, such as if you can decorate a room used for clubs during club activities and the like. Before you can really start planning for a club, it makes sense to call and find these things. There are many reasons for a club not to be approved, and space could be one of them, so it's good to be sure about that first.

Edited by Guest

I actually I actually did ask the school principle about this, and they smiled and they said they would gladly let me have an anime club at the school. They also said that there are a few anime fans at the school already. I do need to find a teacher that I could trust so that they could help me create the club. The other advice you gave me was good though. Thanks.

I actually I actually did ask the school principle about this, and they smiled and they said they would gladly let me have an anime club at the school. They also said that there are a few anime fans at the school already. I do need to find a teacher that I could trust so that they could help me create the club. The other advice you gave me was good though. Thanks.

*mouth drops to the floor* M*********** I wish my school was like that, where do you live I'm moving.... Anyway first you need to know how many members to few means not enough things you can do and you kinda need to know there grasp on anime if they just watch it sometimes to die hard fans something like that so activity are not to extreme for the ones who don't know a lot. One of the things I would do is each person including you in the club make a list of every anime you watched + manga if your expanding to that at all and pick a top 5 and after that recommend anime too each other after each are done watching them you can discuss the anime with each other etc.. You can also make activity one I just thought of come up with your own anime concept or you could make your own anime as a final project for your club lots of ideas but this is just what I came up with any more questions just ask me!

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic