Jump to content
SleepyLeoulf

Stranger Things Netflix Series

Recommended Posts

Stranger Things

A Netflix Series 

I was wondering if there is any fans of this show that aired on Netflix in the year 2016. I have to say this series was really awesome and well made. The story line was incredible and the cast was pretty awesome as well. Each episode kept me asking more questions since you learn things about the characters and the story itself. A bit scary mixed with mystery. ( my opinion )  So does anyone like this series on Netflix? Season 2 is out already on Netflix so... I can't wait to start it up again and see where this takes us more deep into the story. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Things

More about the series.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the first episode recently. That combined with previews from season 2 really has my interest piqued. So I’ll be watching it at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished season 2 of Stranger Things and wow...it was awesome. I also found out the are planing to make 4 more seasons so I guess the story continues.. I REALLY recommend this series on Netflix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched part of the first episode of season one and well I suppose I got bored with it as to me it seemed to be shaping up to be similar to the movie Resident Evil but of a B class and I normally enjoy movies like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoyed the second season a lot. It took pretty much everything great about season 1 and built on them even further. You could tell from the posters and trailers that it was going to be more movie-like, which looked amazing. While the plot started off a little slow, it majorly improved going forward. The stakes were bigger and the danger felt more threatening this time around. These child actors are also some of the best I've seen in television, especially Noah Snchapp's performance as Will. 

Probably the only gripes I had is how it's still setting up some things to come. The 008 storyline ruined the flow of the show after the previous episode and the main villain of the season didn't turn out to be much of a threat in the end. These could've been better presented, but it's not much to detract how great the season was.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Bunk said:

Enjoyed the second season a lot. It took pretty much everything great about season 1 and built on them even further. You could tell from the posters and trailers that it was going to be more movie-like, which looked amazing. While the plot started off a little slow, it majorly improved going forward. The stakes were bigger and the danger felt more threatening this time around. These child actors are also some of the best I've seen in television, especially Noah Snchapp's performance as Will. 

Probably the only gripes I had is how it's still setting up some things to come. The 008 storyline ruined the flow of the show after the previous episode and the main villain of the season didn't turn out to be much of a threat in the end. These could've been better presented, but it's not much to detract how great the season was.

Yeah I agree and about Will I was happy that the brought him more into the story this time instead of him being more left out and not much in it like the first season.  It did seem like a movie more setting then the first one which I liked  a lot. There making 2 more seasons since the first two are already done. And I heard that this time they will be all grown up and entering high school the next season. I don't know if that's fully true but would make sense since they were in middle school. Hopefully if it is I wish the actors would be the same, I really don't want to change them. But at this time who really knows.. Over all it was awesome and I agree  it also had some parts in it where it was not the greatest. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

Yeah I agree and about Will I was happy that the brought him more into the story this time instead of him being more left out and not much in it like the first season.  It did seem like a movie more setting then the first one which I liked  a lot. There making 2 more seasons since the first two are already done. And I heard that this time they will be all grown up and entering high school the next season. I don't know if that's fully true but would make sense since they were in middle school. Hopefully if it is I wish the actors would be the same, I really don't want to change them. But at this time who really knows.. Over all it was awesome and I agree  it also had some parts in it where it was not the greatest. 

 

It's pretty safe for a timeskip going into season 3 since the child actors are actually teens rn, so the high school scenario is very likely. I doubt the child actors would be replaced because they're all pretty much the heart of what makes the series special. The familiarity fans have with them has been set since season 1 and I doubt the creators would change that.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Bunk said:

It's pretty safe for a timeskip going into season 3 since the child actors are actually teens rn, so the high school scenario is very likely. I doubt the child actors would be replaced because they're all pretty much the heart of what makes the series special. The familiarity fans have with them has been set since season 1 and I doubt the creators would change that.

 

 

Yeah very true and excited to see where they take the series now after season 2. 

Here are some trailers for the show if anyone is curious and wants to see what it's about. 

Trailer #1 Season 1

Trailer #2 Season 2

Second one is the best I think. 

Edited by SleepyLeoulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×