Creative Writing Challenge

Greeneyes

Okay this is a creative writing challenge to make you think outside the box if you like to write stories!

First I give you a scenario and you have to write yourself out of it for example-

You are stuck on the edge of a rocky cliff with a ledge to your right you could jump to but it doesn't look to safe and you have a rope, water and hammer. How will you escape? 

Possible Answer: I jump to the ledge to find its stable and then take my hammer and tie it to my rope so I can throw it.

I get ready and check it up over the edge and miss the first few times but finally get it caught on something strong enough to hold my weight.

I pull myself off the ledge heading up just when I get off it  breaks and falls I think to myself I cannot go back so I continue forward...

I get about there when I hear snapping so I think quickly and I tie the other end of the rope to the water bottle

and throw it up while holding on and it hooks something, as I do the other end comes down with a branch tied to it that broke. I safely climbed up..

Do not go by what I say you have you control the situation completely in anyway basically so go wild....

Here is your scenario to escape...

You are on a 12 by 12 is square with slight slopes of ice in every direction normally you could just walk up them but every time you step you start to lose your balance and fall back down.

You have what you are wearing and a small lighter, fork and some of your favorite rubber bands you collect how do you get out of this predicament?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Here is your scenario to escape...

You are on a 12 by 12 is square with slight slopes of ice in every direction normally you could just walk up them but every time you step you start to lose your balance and fall back down.

You have what you are wearing and a small lighter, fork and some of your favorite rubber bands you collect how do you get out of this predicament?

Using the rubber bands first and foremost, I place them over my shoes! So that there is at least 3 of them on each shoe, which should provide me some added grip from the elastic. Then, using the lighter, I heat up the fork until it begins to glow red (Which I imagine uses up all the lighter fuel). 

With my newly found climbing gear, I begin to traverse the slopes, using the the hot fork as a makeshift and barely useful icepick, all the while maintaining traction on the ice due to the elastic.

• Creative 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2017 at 3:41 AM, Xyro said:

Using the rubber bands first and foremost, I place them over my shoes! So that there is at least 3 of them on each shoe, which should provide me some added grip from the elastic. Then, using the lighter, I heat up the fork until it begins to glow red (Which I imagine uses up all the lighter fuel). 

With my newly found climbing gear, I begin to traverse the slopes, using the the hot fork as a makeshift and barely useful icepick, all the while maintaining traction on the ice due to the elastic.

Nice I also that of the heating fork but I did not think of rubber bands as grip for shoes! Creative!