Otaksu

SAO: Ordinal Scale (Some spoilers)

So I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. I thought that the art and music was amazing and the animations were more smooth than any other season of that particular anime. I like that SAO went back to Kirito feeling scared and  alone along with losing friends one after another. I also felt that the final scene was an emotional one. Anyway I feel that SAO isn't the shit anime it used to be and if you still think that then at least, AT LEAST, give Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale a go and see how you feel about it.

(Thanks for reading)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gosalyn
      and the names of the characters. I'm hoping someone will know what it is and can tell me, based on what i remember of the plot?

A baby girl is sent forward it time, to protect her from a war in ancient japan (to "modern" day, late 90s, early 2000s...) and grows to teenage/high school age. She was found as a baby in the same place the ritual was performed, by an archaeologist and his son, who then adopted and raised her. When she returns to the place where she first appeared, she is sent back again to not long after she left. She and her adoptive brother, who absorbed her power as she went forward in time, are now stuck in the middle of a raging war, trying to find a way to return to the time they came from.
    • By lostkings
      Hey everyone! We have officially released a teaser animatic for our series Lost Kings which you can watch here. The premise for the story is below. We are gearing up for a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds needed to animate this teaser. Please support us by liking our Facebook page and staying tuned for the campaign!
      Story:
      Donny King is a 16 year old kid and the very definition of the term “nerdy”. As a child of an abusive father, he uses various entertainment like video games, anime, and comic books to escape his reality. Kyle (18), Donny’s older brother, is the complete opposite: star QB for their high school football team and extremely popular.
      One day, Kyle steps in to defend his little brother against a group of bullies but is eventually overpowered and thrown to the ground. Donny helplessly watches the beating and, as memories of his father flash through his mind, he finds himself wishing they were someplace better. The next thing they know, the brothers wake up to find themselves in a world that is straight out of Donny’s imagination. Here, all the nerdy tropes exist: Monsters that can only be killed by 3 hits in a weak spot; busty,scantily-clad anime women wearing "armor"; villains that monologue and reveal their evil plans. Together, the brothers must navigate this strange world to find their way home.
      CREW:
      Created By: Jeff Giron
      Written By: Jeff Giron
      Storyboard Animatic: Rachel Jost
      Original Character Concepts: Bobby St. Aubin
      Character Concepts: Rachel Jost, Kit Brooks, Felipe Uribe
      Sound Design: Daniel Bidal
      Music: Carlos Rodríguez Rodríguez
      CAST:
      Donny King: Corinne Sudberg
      Kyle King: Aleks Le
      Hitomi Hikoori: Felicia Valenti
      Follow us for more!
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LostKingsTAS/
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/LostKingsTAS
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lostkingstas

• By CasseyFujiwara
      I'm bored right now and couldn't pick the right anime to watch, could anyone of you guys help me in picking the right one? it would be much much help, arigatou!!

• By Neptvne
      There's an evil creature called Aratama that attacks people, and a group of Miko has been exorcising those creatures using swords since olden times. Those who wear uniforms and swords are called Toji, who are officially called Tokubetsu Saishi Kitoutai (Special Ritual Maneuver Team) in the police association. They are officially approved to wield the swords by the government officials. The government has established five training schools consisting of junior and senior high levels for the female students to attend. They spend their student life normally, and use special skills with the swords when they're doing missions to protect people. In the spring, these five schools are to take part in a competition. Among the girls who train for the competition, there's a girl who's a bit more passionate than any other girls. Where would the girl with the sword aim?
      Source: MyAnimeList
    • By Neptvne
      Touya Mochizuki was accidentally killed, and as an apology, God allows him to be reborn in a fantasy world and will grant him anyone wish he desires. And so, Touya chooses to keep his smartphone in the next world. In his second chance at life, he befriends many important figures and comes across the world's secret. He inherits the legacy of an ancient civilization and travels around nonchalantly while possessing powers that rival this world's kings.
      Source: MyAnimeList
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!