Otaksu

SAO: Ordinal Scale (Some spoilers)

So I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. I thought that the art and music was amazing and the animations were more smooth than any other season of that particular anime. I like that SAO went back to Kirito feeling scared and  alone along with losing friends one after another. I also felt that the final scene was an emotional one. Anyway I feel that SAO isn't the shit anime it used to be and if you still think that then at least, AT LEAST, give Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale a go and see how you feel about it.

(Thanks for reading)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By akanemizuki
      so this is kinda stupid cuz i remember watching an anime back when i was like a small kid, but i still remember the story(well, most of it) but i cant remember which anime it was. i searched everywhere but i just  cant find an answer.
                          the story is like this: there's a guy he marries a girl but then there's another girl who's really jealous because she likes this guy. she runs away from that place but she is followed by another guy who likes her. he tries to stop her but apparently this girl does something stupid( i dnt remember wat) she is kidnapped by someone and then she is saved by the main guy(i guess) then in the end there's something related to a baby being born and something like that .
      arghh i dnt knw WAT THE HELL AM I DOING THIS IS STUPID. I M SORRY GUY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY CLUE I JUST REALLY WANNA KNOW WHICH ANIME THIS IS. I M DESPERATE.
    • By The Animetuber
      Hey guy's I'm the Animetuber
      I have an anime youtube channel where i post every week a new video on various anime related content.
      For this weeks video i chose to present some of the best villains the world of anime has to offer...

If you enjoyed the video, then please feel free to like comment and subscribe, so we can stay in touch, and i could get your opinions on my video's and channel  

Hope you have anime day.

The Animetuber
    • By The Animetuber
      Hey guy's I'm the Animetuber
      I have an anime youtube channel where i post every week a new video on various anime related content.
      For this weeks video i chose to present some of the best villains the world of anime has to offer...

If you enjoyed the video, then please feel free to like comment and subscribe, so we can stay in touch, and i could get your opinions on my video's and channel  

Hope you have anime day.

The Animetuber
    • By SleepyRevix
      I just found this awesome convention type thing that needs funding, it's called the 1st Annual Anime Gala. Apparently they have games, cosplay, tournaments, dancing and much more. I'm so excited for it and I think you guys might be too, I hope it's okay that I post the link here. All of the information for the gala is on these two sites, I hope this okay because I'm super excited about this!
      https://www.annualanimegala.com

• By Neptvne
      What's your thoughts on Netflix making all these anime adaptations of recent?