Otaksu

SAO: Ordinal Scale (Some spoilers)

So I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. I thought that the art and music was amazing and the animations were more smooth than any other season of that particular anime. I like that SAO went back to Kirito feeling scared and  alone along with losing friends one after another. I also felt that the final scene was an emotional one. Anyway I feel that SAO isn't the shit anime it used to be and if you still think that then at least, AT LEAST, give Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale a go and see how you feel about it.

(Thanks for reading)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AnimeQuestYT
      Let's see how's many you can get right. Put a comment below how many of them you got right.

• By Kae serinuma
      Hello my name is Tasha and id really like new friends who love anime. Follow me on insta if your interested. tasha.anime_queen9115
      Im 20 years old btw
    • By Just_AMVS
      Hello guys , im new here i wanted to get  myfirst amv videos evaluated so im gonna post  the link here and please tell me what  you think and suggest improvement (im newbie)
      Attack on titan AMV [critical Level°]
    • By Mojofier
      For the waifu demographics who like to fantasize until they find someone IRL, or just wanna marry that fictious one (not judging). How do you think designers/creators manage this? Individuals have their own personal values and tastes. My theory is that a base personality character is created for individuals to relate to, but from there you add your own ' with your own personal compatibilities and tastes as long as it's consistent with the character's core personality. This allows the consumer to enjoy that character and still appeal to mass (+ merchandise!).
      An example are the Hyperdiemsnion series. It caters to a variety of demographics too. It's cute girls doing cute things, there's yuri teasing, and there's waifu component (esp evidenced by waifu CDs, etc). 
      Plus how would you respond if you felt your favourite character's personality and a trait did not blend? Would you feel comfortable altering it to something you like as long as it works with that character's core nature?
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!