What is anime title with heightened senses

dart

Question

I'm trying to remember the name of this anime I saw many years ago. 

I remember it as a supernatural /  romance / action anime.

It is like the anime "Darker than Black" in the sense that it follows a male protagonist working for a secret organization, but there are no superpowers (contractors). Rather, some people get heightened senses when pushed to extreme/dangerous situations. 

I think it starts with the protagonist getting caught in the middle of one of the secret organization's attacks, and he discovers his heightened senses on the brink of death while trying to escape them. There is also a romance with a woman in the organization.

I don't remember much more but if anyone knows the name of this anime, then please let me know :)

4 answers to this question

just off my head at the moment can think of a hand full that may come close to your description and with some more thought id probably pick more but with a lack of more details its going to be all over the shop and may still not get it

but anyways heres 4 that come close loosely fitting the general area of

1 hour ago, dart said:

I think it starts with the protagonist getting caught in the middle of one of the secret organization's attacks, and he discovers his heightened senses on the brink of death while trying to escape them. There is also a romance with a woman in the organization.

High School DxD

Date A Live

Masou Gakuen HxH

Break Blade

Zero no Tsukaima

Tokyo Ghoul

Rosario to Vampire

Neon Genesis Evangelion

IS: Infinite Stratos

Freezing

fate stay night ubw

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? <<< this one he does die and comes back as a zombie 

now as I said if I thought harder this list could grow and if we added newer it would as well and it be a larger area to work with , and others may have ones I don't think of or haven't seen

I hope we can help . well I hope it is (but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't) in this list ice put up

if you think of any more details (anything as it may help) please post them

Edited by Wodahs

49 minutes ago, Vivi Hyuuga said:

Not sure what anime it is, but it sounds cool! I'll definitely keep my eye on this thread to see what it might be. 

@Wodahs, I've seen some of those, but I'll have to check out the ones I haven't! 

if its not one ive seen I too will be interested

out of that list theres one ive only seen a few episodes of and that be

Masou Gakuen HxH

be warned the ecchi is real strong in this and that was after they toned it down

[spoiler=how bad] basically it turned out to be a sifi mecha harem fighting another dimension erotica so guess how he charged the girls powers and that's why I ended up dropping it other than that it did seem interesting [/spoiler]

looks like spoilers arnt working (or ive mucked it up)

3 minutes ago, dart said:

I found it. The description was a little off (since it was based off such an old memory).

Anime called: Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

that is an interesting anime , I enjoyed it but yer the description was a little off

Edited by Wodahs