New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
RinoAtkins

I need help to find an anime I saw years ago.

I once saw an anime (I think on Adult Swim) close to 10 years ago, I only watched 1 or 2 episodes and I cannot think of the name. I have already looked at all the anime shows that adult swim has played and I don't see it or I just don't recognize the name. I will try and explain the plot as best as I can remember it.

The main protagonist was a teenage boy that meets this strange girl, she explains to him that every human has a life force that resembles a blue flame burning inside each person, she tells him that his flame is burning out will be extinguished at midnight. As they sit on the roof of a house you see his flame going out and as soon as it does it relights and he doesn't die. The girl then acts surprised and calls him something catchy that explains that every night at midnight his flame will be re-lit. I think then she shows him that there are monsters living among the people disguised as humans, and thats about all I remember lol

If anyone knows what this show was please let me know, I know it isn't much to go on but this is all I can remember of it.

37 minutes ago, Estatia said:

Shakugan no Shana?

I just watched the first episode and thats it!! Thank you! That has been bugging me for days! lol

On 2/11/2018 at 12:20 AM, RinoAtkins said:

I just watched the first episode and thats it!! Thank you! That has been bugging me for days! lol

Lol your welcome I only seen the first Ep. along time ago and I don't think I actually I seen the whole thing just up to the blue flames part... Luck I guess!

Hey I am so sorry but I am also looking for an anime I saw ages ago. It was on German television if that's any help. 

I think I just saw a few Episodes before the finale. It was a group of teens and tweens with different roles in the group and they tried to defeat a guy who collected time. 

The bad guy killed the boy (maybe even protagonist?) of the group and they were so devestated with his death but the fight against the bad guy went on and as they finally manage to destroy the mech the bad guy hid in they took the time the bad guy collected and activated it so they could return to a point before the guys death but the time he collected wasn't even enough to return to that point and as the (still alive) villain saw that the time wasn't even enough to turn back to that point he realised that all that he had done these past years was useless and he lost all his motives and broke down. 

The anime can't be too recent. It should be before 2014. 

Does anyone have an Idea? 

9 hours ago, Heartsmelody said:

Hey I am so sorry but I am also looking for an anime I saw ages ago. It was on German television if that's any help. 

I think I just saw a few Episodes before the finale. It was a group of teens and tweens with different roles in the group and they tried to defeat a guy who collected time. 

The bad guy killed the boy (maybe even protagonist?) of the group and they were so devestated with his death but the fight against the bad guy went on and as they finally manage to destroy the mech the bad guy hid in they took the time the bad guy collected and activated it so they could return to a point before the guys death but the time he collected wasn't even enough to return to that point and as the (still alive) villain saw that the time wasn't even enough to turn back to that point he realised that all that he had done these past years was useless and he lost all his motives and broke down. 

The anime can't be too recent. It should be before 2014. 

Does anyone have an Idea? 

Well Hearts...I'm pretty sure...can't think of any other mecha/time traveling anime from 2014 anyways, that you are thinking of Buddy Complex.  I haven't seen it myself so I can't verify the plot info, but maybe check it out and let us know?  By the way, next time you might want to start up your own thread for a question like that.  A lot of people typically stop reading once they've seen that the original topic question has been answered already, so you might've lost some people who would've known before they even got to your question.  :)  Welcome to our little group regardless!  It's always nice to see new people on the forums.