good day

redcomet

hello everyone this is redcomet a fan of mecha anime from finland im here to make some new friends and discuss some anime so my daily life would be a bit less boring and uneventful 

aside from anime i cook and play videogames (on pc and ps4) and... pretty much nothing else hopefully im welcome here and we can all get along.

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

Hi welcome to the forum, I enjoy some mecha anime and I hope you enjoy it here 

well met fellow fan of mecha what are your favorite mecha series?

13 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Nice to meet you redcomet! Welcome aboard! I also enjoy cooking and video games. 

what games do you play?

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

I rather enjoy RPGs and MOBAs for the most part. Recently I've been playing AC Black Flag and The Fractured but Whole on console, and Diablo, WoW, and LoL on my PC. Yourself?

lately been playing monster hunter world and trails of cold steel

Just now, Wedgy said:

I've been intending to play MHW soon myself! It looks like something I would pour hours and hours into, so I'm trying to complete the games I'm currently playing first before diving into a new one.

yeah im doing the same so many games so little time though sadly i have only had the time to start monster hunter world so i havent played it a lot yet but i can say its a very great game it fixed a lot of the clunky stuff from the older games

7 hours ago, redcomet said:

hello everyone this is redcomet a fan of mecha anime from finland im here to make some new friends and discuss some anime so my daily life would be a bit less boring and uneventful 

aside from anime i cook and play videogames (on pc and ps4) and... pretty much nothing else hopefully im welcome here and we can all get along.

Howdy! Welcome to Anime Forums.