Jump to content
  • 0
Agares

Neeeed new stuff desperately

Question

I've read and watched tons of stuff from long running shows to seasonal Anime. from 50 volume series to oneshots recently tho I've hit quite a small blunder and that is I'm running out of shows to watch, and running out of stuff to read :( so if you dont mind recommending stuff that would be great it can be anything :)

Genres I like: Shounen, Romancee, Comedy, Slice of life, Mystery, Long running title's

ps: would have added my anime and manga list but its to tedious for me to type them all

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Running out of stuff to watch? Impossible... I'll take a shot in the dark and recommend these:

Akage no Anne (Winter 1979)

  1. G
  2. 50 episodes
  3. 25 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    7.7/4K
  2. Source
    Novel
  3. First Episode
    Jan 7, 1979
  4. Last Episode
    Dec 30, 1979
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Sundays at 19:30
  7. Studio
      • Nippon Animation
  8. Genres

Cast

  1. Anne Shirley
  2. Matthew Cuthbert
  3. Marilla Cuthbert

Crew

    • Director
    • Director
    • Storyboard
    • Script

Life isn’t easy for Anne Shirley, an 11-year-old orphan with a vast imagination and a short temper. In a twist of fate, she gets taken into the Cuthbert house in Avonlea. The elderly occupants Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert were looking for a young boy to help in the fields, but they're in for quite a shock when they realize Anne is a girl.

Adapted from the acclaimed classic Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, the series portrays Anne's upbringing from 11 to 17 years of age and her encounters and separations with various people. Only time will tell what major decision Anne has to make that will change her life forever. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 979
  2. #3225 popularity
  3. 13K members
  4. 268 favorites
Updated
  • All Names
  • English Anne of Green Gables
  • Original 赤毛のアン
  • Other Names Sekai Meisaku Gekijou, Red haired Anne, Anne the Redhead

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Fall 1998)

  1. PG-13
  2. 26 episodes
  3. 24 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    7.6/47K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Oct 2, 1998
  4. Last Episode
    Mar 26, 1999
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Fridays at 18:30
  7. Studio
      • Gainax
      • J.C.Staff
  8. Genres

Cast

  1. Yukino Miyazawa
  2. Soichiro Arima
  3. Tsubasa Shibahime

Crew

    • Co-Director
    • Script
    • Screenplay
    • Co-Director
    • Episode Director
    • Storyboard
    • Animation Director
    • Key Animation
    • Producer

Miyazawa Yukino is the perfect student. Kind, intelligent, pretty and modest, it's unbelievable that such a person could exist. Little did everyone know Yukino's perfection was just a facade. An act to fulfill her desire for praise and admiration. Her life took a turn however, as a newcomer to their school Arima Soichiro topped the exam rankings. Arima is more than just intelligent, he's also kind, handsome and modest, an unbelievable person who can actually exist. Even worse luck, Arima found out Yukino's secret, blackmailing her to help him out. Their odd relationship soon develops into friendship and eventually into love. But can their love prevail through the many problems that come their way? written by myanimelist.net
  1. 1251
  2. #702 popularity
  3. 121K members
  4. 1K favorites
Updated
  • All Names
  • English His and Her Circumstances
  • Original 彼氏彼女の事情
  • Other Names Kare Kano, Karekano

Cover

Urusei Yatsura (Fall 1981)

  1. PG-13
  2. 195 episodes
  3. 25 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    7.7/6K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Oct 14, 1981
  4. Last Episode
    Mar 19, 1986
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • Studio Pierrot
      • Studio Deen
  7. Genres

Cast

  1. Lum
  2. Ataru Moroboshi
  3. Shutaro Mendo

Crew

    • Co-Director
    • Director
    • Episode Director
    • Script
    • Storyboard
    • Producer
    • Director

Not much is notable about the lecherous Ataru Moroboshi, but his extraordinary bad luck sticks out like the horns in an alien's head. When Earth is threatened by a fleet of alien invaders known as the Oni, Ataru is selected to represent humanity in a duel against one of them. It's a stroke of rare luck for Ataru that the duel is in fact a game of tag, and that his opponent is Lum, daughter of the Oni's leader, who places her personal dignity above victory—as Ataru finds out by seizing Lum's bikini top and with it, victory.

However, misfortune kicks in again when Lum mistakes Ataru's promise to marry his girlfriend, Shinobu Miyake, as the desire to wed Lum herself, and decides she rather likes the idea. Wielding her influence as an alien princess, she moves in with him. Forced to deal with the consequences of his womanizing ways, Ataru must balance his crumbling relationship with Shinobu while keeping Lum happy, all the while flirting with every woman he meets. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 1010
  2. #1957 popularity
  3. 34K members
  4. 528 favorites
Updated
  • All Names
  • English Urusei Yatsura
  • Original うる星やつら
  • Other Names Lamu, Lum, Those Obnoxious Aliens

 

  • Informative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Agares said:

I've read and watched tons of stuff from long running shows to seasonal Anime. from 50 volume series to oneshots recently tho I've hit quite a small blunder and that is I'm running out of shows to watch, and running out of stuff to read :( so if you dont mind recommending stuff that would be great it can be anything :)

Genres I like: Shounen, Romancee, Comedy, Slice of life, Mystery, Long running title's

ps: would have added my anime and manga list but its to tedious for me to type them all

Thanks

 

I highly recomend making a list early on or emediantly you will want one later on... Anyway here is an interesting list I seen on a thread created by @Greeneyes that have a lot of good shows!

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Action, OP MC

Akame Ga Kill - Action, Rebellion against government, Magic-ish

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor - Action, Fantasy, Magic

Alderamin on the Sky - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC Mentally

Alice & Zoroku - Slice of Life, Grandpa and superpowered Girl

And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online? - Slice of Life, Gaming

A Sisters All You Need - Slice of Life, Little sister lover and writer goal to get a anime made

Assassination Classroom - OP MC, tentacles, Assassination, School

Attack on Titan - Action, Action, Apocalypses, Death, Human vs Titans(Giant Zombies)

Blood Lad - OP MC, Magic, Vampire

Brothers Conflict - Romance, Reverse Herem

Castle Town Dandelion - Magic/Superpower, Royal Family, Competition

Charlotte - Superpowered kids, 

Chuunibyou - Super Otakus meets embarrassed otakus

Citrus - Romance, Yuri, Sisters

Classroom of the Elite - Elite students Elite School Elite Problems

Code Realize - Action, Poiseness girl with man who wants to save her, Industrial revolution London

Danmachi - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC sorta

Darling In The Franxx - Action, Boy meets Girl, Mech, civilization leaves surface of earth because of monster take over

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody - OP MC, Transported to another-world/game, loli herem

Death Note - Psychological thriller, brainy, OP MC Mentally

Death Parade - Uhh Can't think of a good description...

First Love Monster - Dense AF boy Meets Girl but knows it..

Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer - Slice of Life, Swim team wants to win..

Fullmetal Alchemist - Action, alchemy, brothers, government dictatorship corrupt

Fuuka - Romance, boy meets girl, boy reconnects with childhood bf and love triangle

Gabriel DropOut - Slice of life, loli angle goes to earth and finds out about video games and becomes a snob

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - WATCH NO DESCRIPTION, TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD

Handa-kun - Slice of life, boy is DENSE AF, school

Hellsing Ultimate - Vampire... Bloody

Hyouka - Mystery, problem solving, OP MC Mentally

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Fantasy, Goddessess

Interviews With Monster Girls - slice of life, monsters are real!

Is - Mech, all girls school with 1 boy

Izetta the Last Witch - action, witch interferes with the worlds wars and is stopped by Micheal the angle

Juni Taisen Zodiac War - Action, Deathmatch with superpowers

Kaze No Stigma - OP MC, Magic

Kino's Journey - Slice of life, adventure, boy or girl(never found out...) journeys the world

Kiss Him Not Me - Romance, Reverse harem

K- K-project - Superpower kings, modern times

Knight's & Magic - title says it oh Mech

K-on - Music slice of life

Log Horizon - transported to another world/game

Lord Marksman and Vanadis - Fantasy, magic, OP MC

Love Is Like a Cocktail - short 5 min Eps

Love Live School Idol Project - Slice fo life, music

Love Live Sunshine - Slice fo life, music

Lucky Stars - Slice of life, highschool otaku girl(s)

Masamune-kun's Revenge - Romance-Revenge

Mikagura School Suite - Yuri, Superpower

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Title says it

My Little Monster - uhh Romance? I cant explane

New Game! - Slice of life, girls make a game!

No Game No Life - Transported to another world, OP MC

Noragami - god meets girl

No-rin - Slice of life, pop idol meets fan

One Punch Man - OP OP OP OP OP MC

Outbreak Company - Transported to another world, teaching anime to other worlds people

Plastic Memories - Sad Slice of life, beware

Re:creators - Action, transported to another world Reversed, anime characters becomes real

Recovery of an Mmo Junky - gamer meets gamer and like each other

Restaurant to Another World - Food if you like to watch food watch this...

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Fantasy, Magic, God, OP MC, Crazy, Reincarnation/Transported to another world, War

Seiyu's Life - Slice of life, life of a voice actor

Seraph of the End - OP MC, Vampire, Apocalypses

Seven Deadly Sins - OP OP OP OP MC, Fantasy, Magic, Kingdom Corruption

Sky Wizard Academy - OP MC, Fantasy, civilization vs monsters

Snow White With the Red Hair - Romance, prince meets girl

Sword Art Online - Fantasy, magic, OP MC, transported to another world/game, Romance

Tales of Zestiria the x - OP MC, Evil vs good, Excalibur fable basicly

The Ancient Magus Bride - Action/Slice of life, Magic, girl meets monster, Romance-ish

The Devil Is a Part Timer - Transported to another world, Devil MC, OP MC, McDonald Worker

The Disastrous Life of Saiki k - OP OP OP MC, Saikik MC, SLice of Life

The Future Diary - Crazy physiological DeathMatch 

The Irregular at Magic High School - OP MC, little sister, School, Magic, Modern

The Royal Tutor - Slice of life, title says it

The Sacred Blacksmith - Action, boy meets girl, uhhh not much else

Tokyo Ghoul - Action, boy turns bad, 

Trinity Seven - OP MC, magic, harem-ish

Ultimate Otaku Teacher - Title says it, Slice of life

Uq Holder - Immortal strong MC 

World Break - harem, action, reincarnate, magic, OP MC

Worldend - OP MC, Last of Humans, Magic

Yozakura Quartet: Hana No Uta - Superpower, action modern time

Yuri On Ice - Boy meet boy slice of life, ice skating, Romance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Estatia said:

I highly recomend making a list early on or emediantly you will want one later on... Anyway here is an interesting list I seen on a thread created by @Greeneyes that have a lot of good shows!

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Action, OP MC

Akame Ga Kill - Action, Rebellion against government, Magic-ish

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor - Action, Fantasy, Magic

Alderamin on the Sky - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC Mentally

Alice & Zoroku - Slice of Life, Grandpa and superpowered Girl

And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online? - Slice of Life, Gaming

A Sisters All You Need - Slice of Life, Little sister lover and writer goal to get a anime made

Assassination Classroom - OP MC, tentacles, Assassination, School

Attack on Titan - Action, Action, Apocalypses, Death, Human vs Titans(Giant Zombies)

Blood Lad - OP MC, Magic, Vampire

Brothers Conflict - Romance, Reverse Herem

Castle Town Dandelion - Magic/Superpower, Royal Family, Competition

Charlotte - Superpowered kids, 

Chuunibyou - Super Otakus meets embarrassed otakus

Citrus - Romance, Yuri, Sisters

Classroom of the Elite - Elite students Elite School Elite Problems

Code Realize - Action, Poiseness girl with man who wants to save her, Industrial revolution London

Danmachi - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC sorta

Darling In The Franxx - Action, Boy meets Girl, Mech, civilization leaves surface of earth because of monster take over

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody - OP MC, Transported to another-world/game, loli herem

Death Note - Psychological thriller, brainy, OP MC Mentally

Death Parade - Uhh Can't think of a good description...

First Love Monster - Dense AF boy Meets Girl but knows it..

Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer - Slice of Life, Swim team wants to win..

Fullmetal Alchemist - Action, alchemy, brothers, government dictatorship corrupt

Fuuka - Romance, boy meets girl, boy reconnects with childhood bf and love triangle

Gabriel DropOut - Slice of life, loli angle goes to earth and finds out about video games and becomes a snob

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - WATCH NO DESCRIPTION, TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD

Handa-kun - Slice of life, boy is DENSE AF, school

Hellsing Ultimate - Vampire... Bloody

Hyouka - Mystery, problem solving, OP MC Mentally

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Fantasy, Goddessess

Interviews With Monster Girls - slice of life, monsters are real!

Is - Mech, all girls school with 1 boy

Izetta the Last Witch - action, witch interferes with the worlds wars and is stopped by Micheal the angle

Juni Taisen Zodiac War - Action, Deathmatch with superpowers

Kaze No Stigma - OP MC, Magic

Kino's Journey - Slice of life, adventure, boy or girl(never found out...) journeys the world

Kiss Him Not Me - Romance, Reverse harem

K- K-project - Superpower kings, modern times

Knight's & Magic - title says it oh Mech

K-on - Music slice of life

Log Horizon - transported to another world/game

Lord Marksman and Vanadis - Fantasy, magic, OP MC

Love Is Like a Cocktail - short 5 min Eps

Love Live School Idol Project - Slice fo life, music

Love Live Sunshine - Slice fo life, music

Lucky Stars - Slice of life, highschool otaku girl(s)

Masamune-kun's Revenge - Romance-Revenge

Mikagura School Suite - Yuri, Superpower

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Title says it

My Little Monster - uhh Romance? I cant explane

New Game! - Slice of life, girls make a game!

No Game No Life - Transported to another world, OP MC

Noragami - god meets girl

No-rin - Slice of life, pop idol meets fan

One Punch Man - OP OP OP OP OP MC

Outbreak Company - Transported to another world, teaching anime to other worlds people

Plastic Memories - Sad Slice of life, beware

Re:creators - Action, transported to another world Reversed, anime characters becomes real

Recovery of an Mmo Junky - gamer meets gamer and like each other

Restaurant to Another World - Food if you like to watch food watch this...

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Fantasy, Magic, God, OP MC, Crazy, Reincarnation/Transported to another world, War

Seiyu's Life - Slice of life, life of a voice actor

Seraph of the End - OP MC, Vampire, Apocalypses

Seven Deadly Sins - OP OP OP OP MC, Fantasy, Magic, Kingdom Corruption

Sky Wizard Academy - OP MC, Fantasy, civilization vs monsters

Snow White With the Red Hair - Romance, prince meets girl

Sword Art Online - Fantasy, magic, OP MC, transported to another world/game, Romance

Tales of Zestiria the x - OP MC, Evil vs good, Excalibur fable basicly

The Ancient Magus Bride - Action/Slice of life, Magic, girl meets monster, Romance-ish

The Devil Is a Part Timer - Transported to another world, Devil MC, OP MC, McDonald Worker

The Disastrous Life of Saiki k - OP OP OP MC, Saikik MC, SLice of Life

The Future Diary - Crazy physiological DeathMatch 

The Irregular at Magic High School - OP MC, little sister, School, Magic, Modern

The Royal Tutor - Slice of life, title says it

The Sacred Blacksmith - Action, boy meets girl, uhhh not much else

Tokyo Ghoul - Action, boy turns bad, 

Trinity Seven - OP MC, magic, harem-ish

Ultimate Otaku Teacher - Title says it, Slice of life

Uq Holder - Immortal strong MC 

World Break - harem, action, reincarnate, magic, OP MC

Worldend - OP MC, Last of Humans, Magic

Yozakura Quartet: Hana No Uta - Superpower, action modern time

Yuri On Ice - Boy meet boy slice of life, ice skating, Romance

 

Oh my ghad so many :o probably gonna make a list for the stuff that I have finished thanks for the suggestions!

3 hours ago, Frith said:

Running out of stuff to watch? Impossible... I'll take a shot in the dark and recommend these:

 

Akage no Anne (Winter 1979)

  1. G
  2. 50 episodes
  3. 25 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.7/4K
  2. Source
    Novel
  3. First Episode
    Jan 7, 1979
  4. Last Episode
    Dec 30, 1979
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Sundays at 19:30
  7. Studio
      • Nippon Animation
  8. Genres

Cast

  1. Anne Shirley
  2. Matthew Cuthbert
  3. Marilla Cuthbert
 

Crew

    • Director
    • Director
    • Storyboard
    • Script

Life isn’t easy for Anne Shirley, an 11-year-old orphan with a vast imagination and a short temper. In a twist of fate, she gets taken into the Cuthbert house in Avonlea. The elderly occupants Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert were looking for a young boy to help in the fields, but they're in for quite a shock when they realize Anne is a girl.

Adapted from the acclaimed classic Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, the series portrays Anne's upbringing from 11 to 17 years of age and her encounters and separations with various people. Only time will tell what major decision Anne has to make that will change her life forever. written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 979
  2. #3222 popularity
  3. 13K members
  4. 267 favorites
Updated 3 hours ago
  • All Names
  • English Anne of Green Gables
  • Original 赤毛のアン
  • Other Names Sekai Meisaku Gekijou, Red haired Anne, Anne the Redhead

 

 

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Fall 1998)

  1. PG-13
  2. 26 episodes
  3. 24 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.6/47K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Oct 2, 1998
  4. Last Episode
    Mar 26, 1999
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Fridays at 18:30
  7. Studio
      • Gainax
      • J.C.Staff
  8. Genres

Cast

  1. Yukino Miyazawa
  2. Soichiro Arima
  3. Tsubasa Shibahime
 

Crew

    • Co-Director
    • Script
    • Screenplay
    • Co-Director
    • Episode Director
    • Storyboard
    • Animation Director
    • Key Animation
    • Producer

Miyazawa Yukino is the perfect student. Kind, intelligent, pretty and modest, it's unbelievable that such a person could exist. Little did everyone know Yukino's perfection was just a facade. An act to fulfill her desire for praise and admiration. Her life took a turn however, as a newcomer to their school Arima Soichiro topped the exam rankings. Arima is more than just intelligent, he's also kind, handsome and modest, an unbelievable person who can actually exist. Even worse luck, Arima found out Yukino's secret, blackmailing her to help him out. Their odd relationship soon develops into friendship and eventually into love. But can their love prevail through the many problems that come their way? written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 1252
  2. #698 popularity
  3. 120K members
  4. 1K favorites
Updated 3 hours ago
  • All Names
  • English His and Her Circumstances
  • Original 彼氏彼女の事情
  • Other Names Kare Kano, Karekano

 

 

Cover
 

Urusei Yatsura (Fall 1981)

  1. PG-13
  2. 195 episodes
  3. 25 minutes
  4. TV

Details

  1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.7/6K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Oct 14, 1981
  4. Last Episode
    Mar 19, 1986
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • Studio Pierrot
      • Studio Deen
  7. Genres

Cast

  1. Lum
  2. Ataru Moroboshi
  3. Shutaro Mendo
 

Crew

    • Co-Director
    • Director
    • Episode Director
    • Script
    • Storyboard
    • Producer
    • Director

Not much is notable about the lecherous Ataru Moroboshi, but his extraordinary bad luck sticks out like the horns in an alien's head. When Earth is threatened by a fleet of alien invaders known as the Oni, Ataru is selected to represent humanity in a duel against one of them. It's a stroke of rare luck for Ataru that the duel is in fact a game of tag, and that his opponent is Lum, daughter of the Oni's leader, who places her personal dignity above victory—as Ataru finds out by seizing Lum's bikini top and with it, victory.

However, misfortune kicks in again when Lum mistakes Ataru's promise to marry his girlfriend, Shinobu Miyake, as the desire to wed Lum herself, and decides she rather likes the idea. Wielding her influence as an alien princess, she moves in with him. Forced to deal with the consequences of his womanizing ways, Ataru must balance his crumbling relationship with Shinobu while keeping Lum happy, all the while flirting with every woman he meets. written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 1009
  2. #1958 popularity
  3. 34K members
  4. 526 favorites
Updated 3 hours ago
  • All Names
  • English Urusei Yatsura
  • Original うる星やつら
  • Other Names Lamu, Lum, Those Obnoxious Aliens

 

 

Thank you suggesting these! I'll probably start with Kareshi Kanojo! :D

3 hours ago, Estatia said:

I highly recomend making a list early on or emediantly you will want one later on... Anyway here is an interesting list I seen on a thread created by @Greeneyes that have a lot of good shows!

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Action, OP MC

Akame Ga Kill - Action, Rebellion against government, Magic-ish

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor - Action, Fantasy, Magic

Alderamin on the Sky - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC Mentally

Alice & Zoroku - Slice of Life, Grandpa and superpowered Girl

And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online? - Slice of Life, Gaming

A Sisters All You Need - Slice of Life, Little sister lover and writer goal to get a anime made

Assassination Classroom - OP MC, tentacles, Assassination, School

Attack on Titan - Action, Action, Apocalypses, Death, Human vs Titans(Giant Zombies)

Blood Lad - OP MC, Magic, Vampire

Brothers Conflict - Romance, Reverse Herem

Castle Town Dandelion - Magic/Superpower, Royal Family, Competition

Charlotte - Superpowered kids, 

Chuunibyou - Super Otakus meets embarrassed otakus

Citrus - Romance, Yuri, Sisters

Classroom of the Elite - Elite students Elite School Elite Problems

Code Realize - Action, Poiseness girl with man who wants to save her, Industrial revolution London

Danmachi - Action, Fantasy, Magic, OP MC sorta

Darling In The Franxx - Action, Boy meets Girl, Mech, civilization leaves surface of earth because of monster take over

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody - OP MC, Transported to another-world/game, loli herem

Death Note - Psychological thriller, brainy, OP MC Mentally

Death Parade - Uhh Can't think of a good description...

First Love Monster - Dense AF boy Meets Girl but knows it..

Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer - Slice of Life, Swim team wants to win..

Fullmetal Alchemist - Action, alchemy, brothers, government dictatorship corrupt

Fuuka - Romance, boy meets girl, boy reconnects with childhood bf and love triangle

Gabriel DropOut - Slice of life, loli angle goes to earth and finds out about video games and becomes a snob

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - WATCH NO DESCRIPTION, TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD

Handa-kun - Slice of life, boy is DENSE AF, school

Hellsing Ultimate - Vampire... Bloody

Hyouka - Mystery, problem solving, OP MC Mentally

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Fantasy, Goddessess

Interviews With Monster Girls - slice of life, monsters are real!

Is - Mech, all girls school with 1 boy

Izetta the Last Witch - action, witch interferes with the worlds wars and is stopped by Micheal the angle

Juni Taisen Zodiac War - Action, Deathmatch with superpowers

Kaze No Stigma - OP MC, Magic

Kino's Journey - Slice of life, adventure, boy or girl(never found out...) journeys the world

Kiss Him Not Me - Romance, Reverse harem

K- K-project - Superpower kings, modern times

Knight's & Magic - title says it oh Mech

K-on - Music slice of life

Log Horizon - transported to another world/game

Lord Marksman and Vanadis - Fantasy, magic, OP MC

Love Is Like a Cocktail - short 5 min Eps

Love Live School Idol Project - Slice fo life, music

Love Live Sunshine - Slice fo life, music

Lucky Stars - Slice of life, highschool otaku girl(s)

Masamune-kun's Revenge - Romance-Revenge

Mikagura School Suite - Yuri, Superpower

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Title says it

My Little Monster - uhh Romance? I cant explane

New Game! - Slice of life, girls make a game!

No Game No Life - Transported to another world, OP MC

Noragami - god meets girl

No-rin - Slice of life, pop idol meets fan

One Punch Man - OP OP OP OP OP MC

Outbreak Company - Transported to another world, teaching anime to other worlds people

Plastic Memories - Sad Slice of life, beware

Re:creators - Action, transported to another world Reversed, anime characters becomes real

Recovery of an Mmo Junky - gamer meets gamer and like each other

Restaurant to Another World - Food if you like to watch food watch this...

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Fantasy, Magic, God, OP MC, Crazy, Reincarnation/Transported to another world, War

Seiyu's Life - Slice of life, life of a voice actor

Seraph of the End - OP MC, Vampire, Apocalypses

Seven Deadly Sins - OP OP OP OP MC, Fantasy, Magic, Kingdom Corruption

Sky Wizard Academy - OP MC, Fantasy, civilization vs monsters

Snow White With the Red Hair - Romance, prince meets girl

Sword Art Online - Fantasy, magic, OP MC, transported to another world/game, Romance

Tales of Zestiria the x - OP MC, Evil vs good, Excalibur fable basicly

The Ancient Magus Bride - Action/Slice of life, Magic, girl meets monster, Romance-ish

The Devil Is a Part Timer - Transported to another world, Devil MC, OP MC, McDonald Worker

The Disastrous Life of Saiki k - OP OP OP MC, Saikik MC, SLice of Life

The Future Diary - Crazy physiological DeathMatch 

The Irregular at Magic High School - OP MC, little sister, School, Magic, Modern

The Royal Tutor - Slice of life, title says it

The Sacred Blacksmith - Action, boy meets girl, uhhh not much else

Tokyo Ghoul - Action, boy turns bad, 

Trinity Seven - OP MC, magic, harem-ish

Ultimate Otaku Teacher - Title says it, Slice of life

Uq Holder - Immortal strong MC 

World Break - harem, action, reincarnate, magic, OP MC

Worldend - OP MC, Last of Humans, Magic

Yozakura Quartet: Hana No Uta - Superpower, action modern time

Yuri On Ice - Boy meet boy slice of life, ice skating, Romance

 

I made that list you suggested although i wouldnt exactly call it a list since its just a bunch of Screen captures but it depicts the things that I have read/watched :)

https://animeforums.net/topic/4645-my-animemangalightnovel-list/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, Agares said:

Oh my ghad so many :o probably gonna make a list for the stuff that I have finished thanks for the suggestions!

Thank you suggesting these! I'll probably start with Kareshi Kanojo! :D

I made that list you suggested although i wouldnt exactly call it a list since its just a bunch of Screen captures but it depicts the things that I have read/watched :)

https://animeforums.net/topic/4645-my-animemangalightnovel-list/

 

No, the list I provided I got from a thread created before your thread this a link to it...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Estatia said:

No, the list I provided I got from a thread created before your thread this a link to it...

 

Ow I seee lols thanks! :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Similar Content

    • By Kae serinuma
      Hello my name is Tasha and id really like new friends who love anime. Follow me on insta if your interested. tasha.anime_queen9115
      Im 20 years old btw
    • By Just_AMVS
      Hello guys , im new here i wanted to get  myfirst amv videos evaluated so im gonna post  the link here and please tell me what  you think and suggest improvement (im newbie)
      Attack on titan AMV [critical Level°]
    • By Mojofier
      For the waifu demographics who like to fantasize until they find someone IRL, or just wanna marry that fictious one (not judging). How do you think designers/creators manage this? Individuals have their own personal values and tastes. My theory is that a base personality character is created for individuals to relate to, but from there you add your own ' with your own personal compatibilities and tastes as long as it's consistent with the character's core personality. This allows the consumer to enjoy that character and still appeal to mass (+ merchandise!).
      An example are the Hyperdiemsnion series. It caters to a variety of demographics too. It's cute girls doing cute things, there's yuri teasing, and there's waifu component (esp evidenced by waifu CDs, etc). 
      Plus how would you respond if you felt your favourite character's personality and a trait did not blend? Would you feel comfortable altering it to something you like as long as it works with that character's core nature?
    • By gwhitej
      Hi, I have a research project that I'm working on. So I'm asking anyyone that's a anime fan to please take this survey. Please fill out the survey only once. Thanks for your help. 

      https://goo.gl/forms/7frLkB4oe9C3tvHh1
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×