Clannad - Official Sekai Project Translation

drill

I won't lie, I'm mad at Sekai Project for doing this. I really wanted them to make Grisaia more of a priority than this, but it seems that Grisaia is probably going to be translated later. Even though the game has only been up for one day on Kickstarter, they have already received their goal of $140,000 dollars and counting. However, even so, they don't seem to have any stretch goals, so it doesn't seem like it is worth buying it now. I'm just going to wait for it to come on steam and have it go on a 75% off sale that steam always has.

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the first Clannad anime TV series, this has piqued my interest.

I'm leaning towards pledging the $205 option:

Pledge $205 or more

You will receive a digital copy of CLANNAD on Steam + digital download of the CLANNAD MABINOGI Arrange Album + 80-page digital CLANNAD Fanbook + Kickstarter exclusive CLANNAD T-shirt + B2 sized CLANNAD tapestry + digital and physical copy of the complete 3 CD CLANNAD OST + three printed Kickstarter EXCLUSIVE CLANNAD mini-shikishi featuring illustrations by the CLANNAD character designer, Itaru Hinoue!

Estimated delivery: Oct 2015

Ships anywhere in the world

Before you consider me insane, that's actually a good chunk of decent Clannad merchandise there. The OST not so much as they're always in print, but the tapestry/wall-scroll, T-shirt and mini-shikishi sounds good. Anime merchandise quickly becomes rare and goes up in value depending on how popular a given title is, and I would anticipate Clannad being one of those.

Angel Beats merchandise for example has become ridiculously rare and expensive. :'(

Before you consider me insane, that's actually a good chunk of decent Clannad merchandise there.

You're insane xD Seriously though, I'm more interested in stuff that they are releasing this month, specifically Fault Milestone One (which I already preordered :)), and World End Economica episode 2.

Since there are 40 more days left, I might consider the $115 tier at the very end of it... maybe.