Amagi Brilliant Park

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]786529-amagi_park.thumb.jpg.bb2dc8c36c22bd3fd7e1f6cfe3348754.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The "slapstick drama" begins with Seiya Kanie, a high school boy who is invited on a date in an amusement park by a mysterious beautiful transfer student named Isuzu Sento. He is introduced to Ratifa, a "real" princess and the park's manager, and is asked to be the acting manager of this "disappointing amusement park in the Tokyo suburbs."

So, episode 7 just aired of this anime. I've never seen anything more ridiculously stupid, but entertaining at the same time.

To my surprise, they didn't have Kanie save the day or anything, which I'm really glad about as that would have been really cliche.

• Agree 1

It's entertaining; but its kind of bland. The comedy is spot on at times and one of the best things about the show; but I cant help but think how much better it could have been with a realistic like take on it; similar to Bakuman; which was also really good. The setting is interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Episode 11, wow I haven't commented on this series for a while.

Well, no surprise that they didn't reach the count, but were only around 250 people off, in three hours, they have to get that many people. Really, for this type of anime, its not a matter of "if" but "how" they are going to do it. It better not be cliche. I have a feeling that the wizard dude is going to show himself in the next two episodes.

[spoiler=Episode 12]Well, it was cliche, but not entirely bad though. Also, I was a bit surprised to see that the wizard was that annoying idiot businessman person. Well, I guess episode 13 will just be some romance episode between Sento and Kanie.

What just happened here...?

[spoiler=Episode 13]Seriously, that PV was just... random nonsense, and it would have been better if they had left it at 12 episodes, or try to pull off a Kanie x Sento episode at the end.

• Geano locked this topic