Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Tayutama 2 -You're the Only One-

Ryuji

CtBub0fUAAAu0EH.jpg:large

It has been 50 years since the release of the Tayutai which had been sealed in Ashihara-chou. Humans have since acknowledged their existence and the Tayutai have also moved towards living in harmony with humans. The town of Yakotami-chou where Sora lives was blessed with the country’s most favourable spiritual energies. As such, it was promoted as a place where humans and Tayutai can coexist, and underwent rapid development as it took in many humans and Tayutai.

One day, Sora happened to settle a trivial fight between a child and a Tayutai. It’s not uncommon to see such occurrences in this town. However, he was surprised when a girl with cute ears on her head appeared before him claiming that he was the one she had been looking for. She led him to the Tayutai shrine, Yachimata Shrine, and turned towards him with sparkling innocent eyes.

“I want you to be my husband!”

I haven't actually been able to read this VN yet because it's not out on Steam yet. However, there is a demo and it is absolutely gorgeous! I highly anticipate the release of this VN in English.

4 hours ago, drill said:

#HifumiBestGirl xP

Really excited for this, but just have so many other things to play/read, and this has already been delayed for a while as it is.

#KohakuBestGirl xP

It's a wonder you made it past the pic to respond to this thread xD

Maybe it'll come out now that I'm home from University for the summer xD