Do you ever find inspiration from Animes?

seemore_bhutts

After watching some shows I feel the urge to better myself in different ways. 

Sometimes after watching a romance I'll want to just hug my girlfriend and try my best to make our relationship as enjoyable as possible, or sometimes I find inspiration from characters and I want to try my best in sports and studies. It may sound stupid, but does anyone else find little bits of inspiration like this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seemore_bhutts said:

After watching some shows I feel the urge to better myself in different ways. 

Sometimes after watching a romance I'll want to just hug my girlfriend and try my best to make our relationship as enjoyable as possible, or sometimes I find inspiration from characters and I want to try my best in sports and studies. It may sound stupid, but does anyone else find little bits of inspiration like this?

anime's, game's, Visual novel's, it all applies to me

after watching Log Horizon i had the sudden urge to play an MMORPG and become a tank class and protect my teammates, but it was in vain due to the fact i could not find a fun mmorpg i could get into (+ im so shy that i couldnt even talk to my teammates ruining it for me >_>)

one thing in relation after watching a game, reading a novel, or playing a game is that i always have the sudden urge to draw a character and have their personality based on that characters personality (or atleast similar to their personality, i.e the main heroine is a tsundere or yandere, the character ill draw will be one of either most likely)

lets say i read a visual novel revolving a maid, well thats how my Avi came to be >.>

• Like 2

Yeah, I totally understand! After I watch an anime or read some manga, depending on the genre, I feel inspired to look at life differently. I watch a lot of romance anime and because most characters are so relentlessly positive, I want to try my best also. The effects don't last super long, but it's always encouraging :) maybe that's why I'm hooked ;)

• Like 2