Touhou games :3

FearInCube

Touhou Sky Arena! I love that game :)

Personally, I like the fighting games, 10.5 and 13.5 better than the bullet hells (mainly because I'm actually decent at them, as I suck at dodging tons of bullets). Touhou 6 & 8 are pretty fun though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can somewhat play on normal difficulty. But it's not my choice when I want to wind down and relax.

My favorite touhou game has to be 12.3, it's probably up there as one of my favorite fighting games as well. It's even better if you use a gamecube controller. :D

My favorite fangame, on the other hand, is a little known french rpg maker game called Touhou: Wondering Souls. It doesn't do much on the story, but it's so much fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also, if anyone's still unaware, they've announced a new touhou fighting game at the last comiket (14.5). It's more akin to what 12.3 is to 10.5 than an actual new game, but still quite exciting nonetheless.

That one looks pretty fun as well, can't wait until it comes out :)

That one looks pretty fun as well, can't wait until it comes out :)

I hope they bring back Aya as a playable character. >.>

Yeah, I'm quite curious as to which characters they'll be introducing this time. I'd say they're most likely from the newer games, but I do hope they also bring back some of the classics.

My laptop couldn't play the last fighting game without running really slowly, so I may have to pass on that, .-.

It was kinda dissapointing to see how 13.5 was pretty heavy, considering most Touhou games run fine even on a netbook. You should try it when you get the chance, it's loads of fun.

I didn't care much for 13.5 portraits but these look like a good improvement.

No more Alphes, so let us rejoice.

I can play it on my laptop, like I said, but it plays a lot more slowly than it actually should. I have a desktop I can play it on that can easily run it, but I don't like using the desktop all that much so I don't really bother with it... That said, I have played it on that desktop, and I think the game is okay. I was quite unhappy with the character selection, to be honest. None of my favorites were in it aside from Miko, and I didn't particularly care for her playstyle...