Hello~ Any gamers here?

Palatine

A little late, but yes, a gamer for sure. I've been playing games ever since I could hold a controller! 
I started playing games on the original xbox when I was only 3-4yrs old. Playing games like Blue Dragon, Fable, and even the Lego games. 

Then I moved over to Xbox 360, enjoying that for most of my childhood, including a mix of PlayStation 2 and 3. 
I even played on older consoles like the Sega Genesis (handheld and console) as well as GameCube, and Atari. I was introduced to a lot of gaming stuff as a child, and am quite glad to see where it took me. I miss the older consoles (even though I was born in the 2000's) I enjoyed what older things had to offer. 

I'm sure Veteran gamers know exactly what consoles and games I'm talking about ;)

1 minute ago, deaaath said:

I even played on older consoles like the Sega Genesis (handheld and console) as well as GameCube, and Atari. I was introduced to a lot of gaming stuff as a child, and am quite glad to see where it took me. I miss the older consoles (even though I was born in the 2000's) I enjoyed what older things had to offer. 

I'm sure Veteran gamers know exactly what consoles and games I'm talking about ;)

N64 was top tier as well! Can't forget Nintendo!