Jump to content
Saffue

anyone know the name of this anime?

Recommended Posts

so a while ago i watched an anime and not gonna lie i dont remember anything about it other than this one part. 

 

so either the main character, or a side character i dont remember, was really into coding and joined either a club or a school for elite coding but he was different from everyone because he did it manually and the norm of this anime was to do it semi-automatically. the other people in this elite club/school didnt like this character because of the way he codes and that they are younger than everyone.

 

sorry if its not much help but this is what i remember from this anime and i would like to watch it again. 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sassy said:

If I'm thinking correctly it's this one:

 

https://myanimelist.net/anime/20785/Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei

 

Formerly known as The Irregular at Magic High School both on Hulu and Netflix as well as Crunchyroll. 

omg thank you i couldnt remember anything about it and didnt think i was gonna get a reply because of how vague the description was but thank you

  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you'd like this anime too, if you haven't already seen it: Knight's & Magic. It's about a top tier programmer that dies in our universe and is reborn into another. It's Mech and magic all in one, so it really is sad that their hasn't been any new episodes in a while. I'm hoping they have a second season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 4:44 AM, Saffue said:

omg thank you i couldnt remember anything about it and didnt think i was gonna get a reply because of how vague the description was but thank you

Welcomes no worries!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coding lol, when u watched the show and see the "coding" parts did your eyes get glued? how do you only remember coding..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 4:58 AM, KeilynLocke said:

I think you'd like this anime too, if you haven't already seen it: Knight's & Magic. It's about a top tier programmer that dies in our universe and is reborn into another. It's Mech and magic all in one, so it really is sad that their hasn't been any new episodes in a while. I'm hoping they have a second season.

yea i wil have a look at it

 

On 12/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, Greeneyes said:

Coding lol, when u watched the show and see the "coding" parts did your eyes get glued? how do you only remember coding..

idek lol i just remember that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 12:58 PM, KeilynLocke said:

I think you'd like this anime too, if you haven't already seen it: Knight's & Magic. It's about a top tier programmer that dies in our universe and is reborn into another. It's Mech and magic all in one, so it really is sad that their hasn't been any new episodes in a while. I'm hoping they have a second season.

I like programming so I will check that show out. Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I like programming so I will check that show out. Thanks for sharing!

Check out New Game! i think you would like it there is small bit of program talk and action more than whats in knights in magic, nothing technical but it might interest you. If you haven't already seen it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 11:25 PM, Saffue said:

so a while ago i watched an anime and not gonna lie i dont remember anything about it other than this one part. 

 

so either the main character, or a side character i dont remember, was really into coding and joined either a club or a school for elite coding but he was different from everyone because he did it manually and the norm of this anime was to do it semi-automatically. the other people in this elite club/school didnt like this character because of the way he codes and that they are younger than everyone.

 

sorry if its not much help but this is what i remember from this anime and i would like to watch it again. 

thanks

https://ovo.fyi/chaturbate/  https://ovo.fyi/xnxx/  https://ovo.fyi/tubegalore/

Formerly known as The Irregular at Magic High School both on Hulu and Netflix as well as Crunchyroll. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 12:25 PM, Greeneyes said:

Check out New Game! i think you would like it there is small bit of program talk and action more than whats in knights in magic, nothing technical but it might interest you. If you haven't already seen it.

It's the one where they work in a company that makes games right? I was planning to watch that. Good thing you reminded me.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 3:55 AM, Saffue said:

so a while ago i watched an anime and not gonna lie i dont remember anything about it other than this one part. 

 

so either the main character, or a side character i dont remember, was really into coding and joined either a club or a school for elite coding but he was different from everyone because he did it manually and the norm of this anime was to do it semi-automatically. the other people in this elite club/school didnt like this character because of the way he codes and that they are younger than everyone.

 

sorry if its not much help but this is what i remember from this anime and i would like to watch it again. 

thanks

code lyoko?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×