Shikui Koizomi's Plot Armor the page below you.

Crevanille

This is a challenge to everyone on the thread: I'm going to create a character by the name of Shikui Koizomi. Going down the page, each poster will create a disaster for Shikui in which it seems like he might end up dying....except plot armor will save him. Every. Single. Time.

The way it works is I'll start off a narrative. Once i trail off on the narrative the person after me puts Shikui in danger. Then the next person induces plot armor to save Shikui. Back and forth down the page forcing Shikui into a continuous loop of danger/plot/danger/plot/danger/plot. There are no limitations to creativity. You can add to his family, friends or enemies. You can introduce characters from other animes as a danger or plot device. The only rule is to keep Shikui alive through Plot Armor. 😄

Shikui Koizomi was walking home from high school from a long day. He's hungry and sees a ramen stand so he starts walking toward it when-  

I'll bite...I enjoy a good story after all. 

On 1/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, Crevanille said:

Shikui Koizomi was walking home from high school from a long day. He's hungry and sees a ramen stand so he starts walking toward it when-  

...a burly man steps out of the stand followed by a young, beautiful lass. Shikui, being abnormally shy for a teenager with raging hormones, stared a bit too long at the lass angering the burly man. The man steps up to Shikui, testing his right fist's strength in his left palm, veins bulging from his sclera. He swings his powerful fist at Shikui's head...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 8:02 PM, Beocat said:

I'll bite...I enjoy a good story after all. 

...a burly man steps out of the stand followed by a young, beautiful lass. Shikui, being abnormally shy for a teenager with raging hormones, stared a bit too long at the lass angering the burly man. The man steps up to Shikui, testing his right fist's strength in his left palm, veins bulging from his sclera. He swings his powerful fist at Shikui's head...

....when a ninja in a tree throws a banana on the ground underneath the burly man's feet. the man pitches forward and falls flat on his face. The ninja poofs from the tree. Shikui backed up in shock: "That guy was really gonna hit me!" He continues backing up in the street not realizing a road train is barreling down the street at a broken speed limit of 80 miles an hour. Only then does Shikui turn his head his expression:

Image result for shocked anime face

On 1/28/2019 at 12:23 AM, Crevanille said:

....when a ninja in a tree throws a banana on the ground underneath the burly man's feet. the man pitches forward and falls flat on his face. The ninja poofs from the tree. Shikui backed up in shock: "That guy was really gonna hit me!" He continues backing up in the street not realizing a road train is barreling down the street at a broken speed limit of 80 miles an hour. Only then does Shikui turn his head his expression...

The train races down on Shikui's shocked form as he stares motionless at his impending doom. Shikui realizes death is near when a black cat crosses over the tracks and the train suddenly derails. As the dust clears, Shikui is seen standing unharmed on the tracks. He picks up the cat and heads home. 

Upon arriving at his house, he brings the cat inside and feeds him fresh fish before stepping out in his backyard. The ground beneath his feet starts to rumble as a sinkhole opens, dragging him within....

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 3:18 PM, Beocat said:

The train races down on Shikui's shocked form as he stares motionless at his impending doom. Shikui realizes death is near when a black cat crosses over the tracks and the train suddenly derails. As the dust clears, Shikui is seen standing unharmed on the tracks. He picks up the cat and heads home. 

Upon arriving at his house, he brings the cat inside and feeds him fresh fish before stepping out in his backyard. The ground beneath his feet starts to rumble as a sinkhole opens, dragging him within....

.....then all of a sudden the cat he was holding grows into a 10 feet lion. It then chomps at the back of his shirt and tears him from the quicksand and flings him into the air, launching him into the sky...