[MMORPG] ~ Aura Kingdom

Giedi

I heard that this game has so many haters but still when i played this game its awesome but when i hit about lvl 40 + it has a lot of quest and getting kinda boring :(

That's about when I stopped playing as well. If I remember correctly, I started only a bit after it came out as well, and there was like no one there once you got up to level 40, and eventually it just became kinda repetitive. Perhaps if there is enough people interested, we could start an Anime Forums group or something that could get us all back into the game.

That's about when I stopped playing as well. If I remember correctly, I started only a bit after it came out as well, and there was like no one there once you got up to level 40, and eventually it just became kinda repetitive. Perhaps if there is enough people interested, we could start an Anime Forums group or something that could get us all back into the game.

I think I got up to Level 50? I don't remember. But yes, it was repetitive.

That wasn't my main problem though, it was getting new Eidolons in your team... it took forever. See a Eidolons on the website you like? Well here are three chests you can open twice a day, if you open the correct one you MIGHT be able to fight the Eidolons you like and IF you beat that you MIGHT, JUST MIGHT get an item the you need TEN OF that you fuse together and get the summon you want... wtf...

My starter Eidolon (always wanted to say that) was Merrilee, like 70% of the rest of the users who joined in the first few months. She was really helpful in battle with her healing, but the camera seems to awkwardly point up her skirt she keeps flipping when she dances around... the Eidolon I really wanted was Kotonoha, I might of played the game more if it wasn't for the fact she was so damn hard to get like any other Eidolon, so I gave up on making her my Waifu.

669120.gif.ca366f8c0e5f529f3887d417f5c8c163.gif