Hello Everyone! :)

jung__

yosha... I suggest sir that a guide or something similar, be introduced - with the details on the user interface what they are and what they do...

especially for new people like me, I had a little bit of a hard time figuring things out. :)

that is just my perspective as a new member though, as I am also just new to the forum world (yes I live in the mountains :D)

Thank you so much. and sumimasen for the informality and bad humor.. :D

Welcome to Anime Forums jung! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hm... I could probably make a guide like that a bit later today. If you have anything specific you want to see in the guide, just say as much, and I'll add it in there. And if you have any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask.

Also, have any favorite anime and/or manga? It seems that you like Death Note which is a really good anime. I wish it was split into two seasons on anime listing sites though, so then I could give the first season a 100, as the second arc went downhill a bit, imo.

uhm.. thanks so much.. I actually haven't watched Death Note yet.. err... not finished watching it... but I like L's personality.

that explains my avatar... :D

and for my favorite animes are ANIMES!! :D We have just discussed with Yuuki san there that it's really hard to compare animes cause animes are good because they are animes.. (:D such logic haha teehee)

uhm.. thanks so much.. I actually haven't watched Death Note yet.. err... not finished watching it... but I like L's personality.

that explains my avatar... :D

You really need to finish Death Note, even with the meh second arc, its still one of my favorite anime. :)

Also, if you are in need of recommendations for any anime whether they are airing or finished airing, feel free to ask me.