Nisekoi

RyePotatoes

[FLOAT_RIGHT]54337l.jpg.e42c3418a81fe9209c5366c9f745c854.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

As a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face...

Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction! And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss!

Another Anime from the Romance Genre. It's really a heart splitting decision. Who would you pick? The new girl or your Childhood sweetheart? Wanna know Raku's answer? Watch this anime.

Romance and comedy all throughout. Enjoy the Tsundere of the Characters and their development. Another must watch anime for the Romantic Anime Lovers.

• 3 months later...

Season 1 was really great.

Season 2 wasnt as good but well I guess its not that bad.

well what can you expect from a story that focused on harem, so little development from so much time, because there are a lot of characters thats trying to appeal the readers as to why they deserved to be the chosen heroine.

put that aside Im in #teammarika so I will be rooting for her

[spoiler=slight spoiler]though chance is quite close to 0.

[spoiler=.gif]tumblr_n8x928sEpa1smi7ngo1_500.gif.7e34bb6050635cc4193d4c9f128b79fa.gif

I wasn't particularly fond of the show, as I never really found it funny. Except for the first episode of the second season, I found that funny.

put that aside Im in #teammarika so I will be rooting for her

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone on #teammarika before. :P I'm on #teamchitoge myself. Why? Because I like the interactions between Raku and Chitoge the most out of any of them.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone on #teammarika before. :P I'm on #teamchitoge myself. Why? Because I like the interactions between Raku and Chitoge the most out of any of them.

now you have seen one :P. Chitoge is cute but I think marika deserved more, I mean the girl literally live her whole life for raku.

Can I still change your mind?

[spoiler=.gif]

tumblr_n41y01FXYV1s0bm3lo1_500.gif.9f82e71025a93b1a487a91307c7ce10b.gif

nisekoi-marika-swimsuit-gif.gif.0d2d25fc065914fc70fe2a5fa7c998b0.gif

011cf01cb4b4f5202d393f59501932341cb43b8f_hq.gif.732df2b9e9d9051dc443520d003269bb.gif

• Geano locked this topic